[Anno] The rise of power

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Space Bunny
Officer

[Anno] The rise of power

Post by Space Bunny » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:36 am

On a space station, a squadron of scouts try to gain information about a 'New Empire' that's arising. The stations crew seem to be prepared for such an attack...

Lord Regan: Scums. You can run off to your friends if you want, but you won't get far. This station is fortified more than you could imagine.

Scout: Who- Who are you?

Lord Regan: We are the new empire. Eternia's true heir to the throne. You shall bow before us soon, and you shall realize who you fought. Who you rebelled against. We are far greater than you thought.

Scout: ...

Lord Regan: Now run free, fool. We shall catch you in the future. You are fighting the wrong people at the wrong time. Our forces are far bigger than you could think, and they'll only get bigger. You'll regret your decisions. Now go to your friends, and warn them about what they've gotten themselves into.

Lord Regan: The forces are almost ready m'lord. The moment we've been waiting for is almost here.

???: You've served me well Regan. Now, at scavengers rock, our defenders there need help. Now go.

To be Continued

CaLego420
Champion
Champion

Re: [Anno] The rise of power

Post by CaLego420 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:51 pm

:omnom:

You most certainly have my attention.

Space Bunny
Officer

Re: [Anno] The rise of power

Post by Space Bunny » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:53 pm

In the streets of the lawless city, Orsator Contingency troops scatter about. An unexpected attack (Otherwise known as an ambush) has pinned them into the dead ends of alleys. Their foe: The Blacktron Empire.

Orsator troop: Never give up, never surrender! Keep firing!

The spirit of the troops does not help the overpowering force of the emotionless enemies. But someone else happens upon this...

Clive: Get out of here blacktron. You have no right to be in these parts.

Blacktron troop: And why should we follow orders from you?

With this, Clive hops down, cuts one of the troops in half, shoots the other. His blade glows as the blood seeps into it.

Clive: Too bad we didn't get to negotiate this. Even if you are killing Orsator troops, that doesn't let you off the hook. You're in my part of the city. We Diabolics don't like any faction around these parts, so if you ever choose to come back remember this: us Diabolics own this part of town.

He pulls out a small communicator.

Clive: HQ? Yes, I've dealt with the scum in this quadrant. Yes? You mean they lost? Shoot. Meet you at the base.

???: I've got the coordinates. I'll keep an eye on him.

(Continued it shall be)