An Artifakt Arsenal - Finished

They're all the rage

Moderators: Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

User avatar
Cracjaw
Minifig
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 2

Post by Cracjaw » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:15 pm

My holiest hand grenade worked!! Take that you heathen scum, luckily he managed to count to 5
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

User avatar
Space Bunny
Cannon Fodder
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:34 pm
Location: No longer in the EU

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 2

Post by Space Bunny » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:38 pm

By the looks of it, that hot air balloon has the pieces to be an ice cream...

The ice cream lady will attempt to make a massive ice cream to attract the children as her minions

User avatar
Cracjaw
Minifig
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 2

Post by Cracjaw » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:22 pm

That Ice cream lady is very determined, first she tried to kill them, now she wants to help them.
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

User avatar
Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:26 am

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 2

Post by Food_Truk » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:36 pm

Cracjaw wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:22 pm
That Ice cream lady is very determined, first she tried to kill them, now she wants to help them.
To be fair, she IS trying to turn them into her mindless minions to be sacrificed in combat.
:d4: Beware :d6: The :d8: Dice :d10: Rolls :d12:

User avatar
Cracjaw
Minifig
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 2

Post by Cracjaw » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:13 pm

Food_Truk wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:36 pm
Cracjaw wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:22 pm
That Ice cream lady is very determined, first she tried to kill them, now she wants to help them.
To be fair, she IS trying to turn them into her mindless minions to be sacrificed in combat.
Ok, That's fair
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

User avatar
Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 3

Post by Arkbrik » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:30 pm

Turn 3

Archeologists


Image

The digger on the trike makes a turn around the tree...

Image

...and runs straight into Lady Leonora!

Image

Leonora is thrown out of the saddle, and splashes into the lake! Her horse is knocked down, but not hurt. The trike loses an SP, however, leaving one.

Image

Tony snatches up Annabella's hyperblade!

"Ha! You fell for my trick!"

Image

He attacks! But an Acquirien leaps in the way, and gets stabbed in Annabella's place.

Image

The archeologist on the roof shoots at Annabella, but misses.

Image

The Mechanik with the flamethrower walks into the gas station.

Image

She prepares response fire.

Image

The digger with the artifakt attacks the sphinx.

Image

The Omnislayer Sword strikes with terrifying force! The sphinx loses an SP, and has three left.

Civilians

Image

The ice cream lady has an idea. She grabs some briks from the destroyed balloon...

Image

...and creates a giant ice cream cone!

Image

The children are in awe. They are ready to follow the one who commands such incredible ice cream power.

Knights of the Square Table

Image

King Auris speaks, his voice sounding across the battlefield.

"Hear me! Our foes are many and deadly, yet we shall not falter! Our foes seek to steal the sacred artifakts, yet in the end, they will be ours! For I carry the divine right of kings! And thus, the artifakts are rightfully mine! That is how it works, honest!"

The King's whole army is bolstered by his inspiring words, gaining five Bennies for this turn!

Image

The raging dragon spews fire over the lake, but no one gets burnt.

Image

Lady Leonora (having waded ashore) tries to help the wounded creature.

"Mighty dragon! Calm yourself, and your wounds shall heal..."

Image

The dragon isn't interested. It roasts Leonora.

Image

She survives, but is now on fire.

Image

The dragon flies back towards the catapult.

(Yikes that's a blurry pic)

Image

Lady Leonora starts working at the dig site, and finds something!

Image

It's the Reflector Shield! If the wielder is hit by an attack, they can make a Skill roll. If they roll equal or higher than the attacker's roll, the damage is reflected right back at the attacker!

"Just as the King said! We will have the artifakts!"

Image

The catapult fires at the Collector Cruiser once more.

Image

Finally a hit! The Collector Cruiser loses one SP, leaving seven.

Image

The Mechanik disassembles the large rock. Maybe he has a plan for those big ugly rock pieces?

Image

King Auris rides back to the catapult.

"Sire?" the crewman says. "Are we retreating?"

"Of course not!" King Auris replies. "I'm just... winding up for another charge!"

Image

The minifig-at-arms swipes an Acquirien laser rifle from the retrieval vehicle.

Image

Not wanting to be left alone, she sprints after the King.

Image

The archer ditches his crossbow, and grabs a gun.

Image

He and Sir Dracus goes to get the Omnislayer sword, but there's a sphinx in the way. The archer fires.

Image

An incredible shot! Boosted by multiple Bennies, the bullet hits the sphinx right in the rear end, taking away two SP! The sphinx only has one left!

Pharaoh Nephren-Kra

Image

Undaunted, the sphinx attacks the retrieval vehicle, which loses one SP. It has three left.

Image

The skeletons spread out.

Image

One of them slays Sir Dracus! The archer just wasn't alert enough to jump in the way...

Image

Two skeletons attack the retrieval vehicle, taking off another SP. Two left.

Image

This skeleton attacks the last minifig-at-arms, but she manages to survive.

Image

Nephren-Kra looks with disdain at the sunbather.

"You fools relax on sand as if it was your playground. You do not realize what a deadly foe it can be."

"Huh?"

Image

A flesh-tearing sandstorm is summoned! It will move randomly each turn, and deal 2d6 damage to anything with flesh caught in it.

Image

The Mechanik corrects the insulting information sign.

Image

"There we go! 'This area, now and forever, is part of the eternal kingdom of glorious pharaoh Nephren-Kra.' Much better!"

The Acquiriens

Image

The Collector Cruiser takes off again.

Image

It turns its guns on the dragon!

Image

The dragon crashes to the ground, finally slain.

Image

The Mechanik hops onto the retrieval vehicle, taking control of the claw.

"Where did that King go?" the driver says. "I wanted to take him out..."

Image

"Well, there's a pharaoh just nearby! Let's get him instead!"

Image

The claw misses, but a laser shot from the gun forces the skeleton with the palm leaf to push his pharaoh out of the way, and get blown to bits.

Image

These Acquiriens keep shooting at the archeologist on the roof. They keep hitting her cover, though, and what remains of the roof finally collapses.

Image

Annabella shoots Tony! But he's fine, it's just a flesh wound.

Image

The excavator keeps digging. Still nothing... but the artifakt has to be close now!

Overviews
Spoiler
Show
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Faction Stats

Archeologists - Falk
Kills: 6
Alive: 5/14
Artifakts: 1 - The Omnislayer Sword

The Acquiriens - Klaktrak
Kills: 8 (including 1 friendly fire)
Alive: 7/12
Artifakts: 0

Knights of the Square Table - Cracjaw
Kills: 5
Alive: 7/14
Artifakts: 1 - The Reflector Shield

Pharaoh Nephren-Kra - lordintype
Kills: 5
"Alive": 8/9
Artifakts: 0

Civilians - NPC
Kills: 1
Alive: 14/16
Artifakts: 0

Artifakt Stats

The Omnislayer Sword
UR 3
Damage 2d6 + (Size of target)

The Reflector Shield
If attacked: Roll Skill, equal or higher to attacker's roll reflects damage to attacker

Creation Stats
Spoiler
Show
Retrieval Vehicle
2/4 SP
Move 10" 8"
Armor 10 8

Huge claw: UR 3, damage 2d6
Rifle (1x), detachable

Collector Cruiser
7/9 SP
Move 10" 8" flying
Armor 10 8

Laser Cannon: UR 4, range 10", damage 2d6

Catapult
4/4 SP
Move 5" pushed
Armor 10

Catapult: UR 6, range 18", damage 3d6

Archeologist Car
3/4 SP
Move 10" 9"
Armor 10 9

Sphinx Guardian
1/4 SP
Move 10" 7" flying
Armor 10 7

Claws (x2): UR 3, damage 2d6
Laser eyes (x2), as pistols

Civilian Car
3/3 SP
Move 10"
Armor 10

Camper
3/4 SP
Move 10" 9" pulled
Armor 10 9
Players, send orders for Turn 4! Anyone else, pick a civilian and post orders for them in the thread!
Last edited by Arkbrik on Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Space Bunny
Cannon Fodder
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:34 pm
Location: No longer in the EU

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 3

Post by Space Bunny » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:48 pm

The ice cream lady and her minions attack the man with the nice sword, and also throwing the dynamite on the ground at him. Once dead, ice cream lady should retrieve this artifakt

User avatar
Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:26 am

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 3

Post by Food_Truk » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:46 am

GO ICE CREAM LADY! :boss: :all:
:d4: Beware :d6: The :d8: Dice :d10: Rolls :d12:

User avatar
Cracjaw
Minifig
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 3

Post by Cracjaw » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:45 pm

As long as Ice Cream lady doesn't kill me, then go Ice Cream Lady, if she attacks me, however, there will be Hell to pay. Well, maybe, the tote? What is Lego Hell?
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

User avatar
Space Bunny
Cannon Fodder
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:34 pm
Location: No longer in the EU

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 3

Post by Space Bunny » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:58 pm

Cracjaw wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:45 pm
What is Lego Hell?
This is lego hell

User avatar
Cracjaw
Minifig
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 3

Post by Cracjaw » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:38 pm

Space Bunny wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:58 pm
Cracjaw wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:45 pm
What is Lego Hell?
This is lego hell
I am going to read that, that looks awesome.
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

User avatar
Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 4

Post by Arkbrik » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:22 pm

Turn 4

Image

The fire in Lady Leonora's hair goes out.

Image

The sandstorm moves out over the lake, no one is torn apart by it this turn.

The Acquiriens

Image

The excavator keeps digging, and finally finds something!

Image

"What is that? Some kind of... Mysterious Disc?"

Image

"Well, let's bring it back to base!"

Image

The Acquirien troopers finally kill the two-gun archeologist.

Image

No such luck for Annabella, though. Tony Junder keeps tanking her lasershots.

"Ha! Is that all you've got?"

Image

The retrieval vehicle attacks the sphinx...

Image

...and destroys it!

Civilians

Image

The girl picks up the dynamite.

Image

She throws it at the guy with the Omnislayer Sword!

Image

Somehow, he survives the explosion.

Image

The boy charges in, and tries killing him with the ice cream cones. But again, it's a failure.

Image

The ice cream lady will have to handle this one herself.

Image

Finally, the archeologist gets served!

Image

The ice cream lady claims the Omnislayer Sword.

Knights of the Square Table

Image

Lady Leonora decapitates the trike rider.

Image

She grabs a rifle from a dead archeologist, mounts her horse, and rides back towards the catapult.

Image

But on the way, Pharaoh Nephren-Kra catches her eye... or more specifically, his armaments.

"Hmm? That sword and shield look like dwarven craft, I'm sure of it."

Image

Suddenly, a dwarf arrives on the field.

"Ah ha! Finally I've tracked down my clan's ancient heirlooms!"

Image

"Give those back, you bony thief! They were forged by my ancestors, long before your newfangled kingdom arose!"

Image

The dwarf leaves with his rightful property.

Image

The catapult fires at the Collector Cruiser again. It's a hit! ...But the stone fails to penetrate the armor, and just bounces off.

Image

King Auris rides down a skeleton.

Image

He and the minifig-at-arms all head back to the catapult (the archer getting a good sprinting roll)...

Image

...and the Mechanik builds a rock wall in front of it.

Image

"Sire", the catapult crewman says, "are you SURE we're not retreating?"

"Of course!" King Auris replies. "We're just exploring in the opposite direction!"

Pharaoh Nephren-Kra

Image

The skeletons rush to strike down the one who dares wield the Pharaoh's Omnislayer Sword.

Image

But in an incredible twist, the skeleton Mechanik comes to the ice cream lady's aid, striking down his brethren!

Image

The archer tries to shoot the traitor, but fails to destroy him.

Image

The disarmed Nephren-Kra picks up the palm leaf and whacks the retrieval vehicle with it. He fails to cause any damage.

Archeologists

Image

The Mechanik steps out of the gas station.

Image

She puts the flamethrower to use.

Image

The ice cream lady is killed!

The boy is also killed. The girl is set on fire, but survives.

The Omnislayer Sword falls on the ground, and is up for grabs...

Image

While all the action happens elsewhere, Tony Junder continues his fruitless duel with Annabella Anning.

Image

Two new skeleton warriors claw their way out of the ground.

* * *

Overviews
Spoiler
Show
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Faction Stats

Archeologists - Falk
Kills: 8
Alive: 2/14
Artifakts: 0

The Acquiriens - Klaktrak
Kills: 10 (including 1 friendly fire)
Alive: 7/12
Artifakts: 1 - The Mysterious Disc

Knights of the Square Table - Cracjaw
Kills: 7
Alive: 7/14
Artifakts: 1 - The Reflector Shield

Pharaoh Nephren-Kra - lordintype
Kills: 6 (including 1 friendly fire)
"Alive": 7/11
Artifakts: 0

Civilians - NPC
Kills: 2
Alive: 12/16
Artifakts: 0

Artifakt Stats

The Omnislayer Sword
UR 3
Damage 2d6 + (Size of target)

The Reflector Shield
If attacked: Roll Skill, equal or higher to attacker's roll reflects damage to attacker

The Mysterious Disc
?????

Creation Stats
Spoiler
Show
Retrieval Vehicle
2/4 SP
Move 10" 8"
Armor 10 8

Huge claw: UR 3, damage 2d6
Rifle (1x), detachable

Collector Cruiser
7/9 SP
Move 10" 8" flying
Armor 10 8

Laser Cannon: UR 4, range 10", damage 2d6

Catapult
4/4 SP
Move 5" pushed
Armor 10

Catapult: UR 6, range 18", damage 3d6

Rock Wall
5/5 SP
Armor 10

Archeologist Car
3/4 SP
Move 10" 9"
Armor 10 9

Civilian Car
3/3 SP
Move 10"
Armor 10

Camper
3/4 SP
Move 10" 9" pulled
Armor 10 9
The next turn is the last one! Send your orders! Audience members, pick a civilian and post orders for them in the thread!

User avatar
Space Bunny
Cannon Fodder
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:34 pm
Location: No longer in the EU

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 4

Post by Space Bunny » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:29 pm

The ice cream lady's final minion, the girl, shall take her place. She shall take the ice cream lady's hat, and wield the omnislayer sword!

User avatar
Cracjaw
Minifig
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 4

Post by Cracjaw » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:33 am

I think that Ice Cream lady should get an award.
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

User avatar
Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:26 am

Re: An Artifakt Arsenal - Turn 4

Post by Food_Truk » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:33 am

"The girl is set on fire, but survives." :wtc:

So now we have this burned-face little girl with an omnislayer sword and a grudge against mechaniks. This'll end well.
:d4: Beware :d6: The :d8: Dice :d10: Rolls :d12:

Post Reply