QUANTUM INC. - Omniversal Research Company (And Front Organization Of A Doomsday Cult) Eternal W.I.P.!

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Bragallot, Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

QUANTUM INC. - Omniversal Research Company (And Front Organization Of A Doomsday Cult) Eternal W.I.P.!

Post by Food_Truk » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:45 am

(Disclaimer/Warning: Drug Use, Abuse Of Multiverse Theory, Complete Disregard Of Consistency And Repeated Change Of Lore)
Employees
Show
RAGN VALDR: CEO of Quantum Inc.
(Here seen holding a CLEAR TRANSPARENT pipe filled with homegrown OT Diesel.)

The self-proclaimed charismatic and overly relaxed CEO of an 'omniversal research company' which is merely a front for the uncountable illegal multiversal activities he commits. He's a treasure hunter & loot hoarder at heart.
Ragn owns a copy of the Paxonomikon, the Book of Peace which contains vile, twisted information such as several different recipes for hummus and raisin cookies (always preceded by fifteen paragraphs about the author's personal life and family memories), an overly & disturbingly extensive list of questionable yoga positions and never-expiring discount coupons for Wellness Arrangements.
Although he doesn't drink, Ragn still sees the value in alcoholic beverages and being the hoarder he is always tries to obtain more of the stuff. This habit usually causes most conflicts with other groups, making most uninformed bystanders wonder as to how exactly he's supposed to be an agent of Peace again.

SKULL OF PACIFICASS: Sassy Hippie Skull
Found during one of Ragn's many treasure hunts, the Skull of Pacificass is a sentient talking head channeling the powers of the Horseman he represents. Can summon a portal to a pocket dimension, pacify violent minifigs and make mental suggestions to buy scented bath products.

STEPHANIE: Energetic & Enthusiastic Intern
When Stephanie had to apply to an internship she never imagined she'd end up at Quantum Inc., but her competitive nature, physical prowess and oddly extensive knowledge of constrictive tools landed her the job! She can't wait to show off her company smartphone (latest model, 5G EVERYWHERE and permanent warranty! YISSSSS!) to her friends!
PEACEKEEPER MK. I: Ragn's Personal Bodyguard Mech
A violent and powerful mech with the personality of a small boy, Peacekeeper Mk. I was created after Ragn Valdr pissed off a lot of minifigs by stealing kegs of Maniac Beer and had to go into hiding. Armed with a minigun that shoots pacifying feelings and an enforced shield, he guards Ragn and allies to the best of his abilities.
Sleipnir: RT-Infused Giant Rabbit Mount
Formerly a test subject of Dr. Ossumsauce, Sleipnir was found and tamed after its escape from the laboratories by Ragn Valdr himself. Named after the fastest creature from Norse mythology, Sleipnir can sprint and leap insane distances in mere seconds.
Headquarters
Show
Located on Paradisa Isle, Quantum Inc. is continuously building and rebuilding depending on the mood of the NegaHuman watching over the island.
From left to right:
Magitek Research
Commonly referred to as "White Kastle", this building houses all things magik and tech (including more obscure fields like Entreprenecromancy).
Business Centre
The place where administrative tasks are performed, lunches are stolen from fridges and episodes of office-related sitcoms are poorly reenacted.
Production & Shipment
Several factories and storage units connected to a shipyard. Blue-collar employees perform risky and dangerous work here (at least the pay is good), producing things based on the whims and desires of the island's NegaHuman guardian.
One of the island's main attractions is the heavily guarded Large HardOn Kollider. It is the world’s largest and most powerful partikle accelerator & plot hole generator. The LHOK consists of a 27-kilometre ring of superconducting OT bricks with a number of accelerating structures to boost the energy of the partikles along the way.
A better view of the shipyard and one of its transport boats. The factories' chimneys blaze continuously as the workers produce and transport thousands of goods around the clock.
Magik Items
Show
Left-to-Right:
The BrikBong and its NegaVerse sister The DollBong: Two magikal smoking tools, one being a NegaVerse mirror of the other. The BrikBong is made with Orange Transparent parts, inducing a state of increased Ossum (or at least the feeling of) on whichever minifig uses it. The DollBong however fills its user with feelings of peace, love and calmth, which can be deadly to most minifigs.

(Upper Left) Rainbow Inches: A magikal measuring device whose mere presence and pastel-colored rainbow hue sends most minifigs into an unreasonable state of frustration and aggression. NegaHumans use this item to measure distances for hugging, pillow-throwing and gift basket sizes.

The Paxonomikon: Also known as 'The Book of Peace', this item contains vile, twisted secrets such as several different recipes for hummus and raisin cookies (always preceded by fifteen paragraphs about the author's personal life and family memories), an overly & disturbingly extensive list of questionable yoga positions and never-expiring discount coupons for Wellness Arrangements.

(Yes that leaf is exactly what you think it is.)

(Lower Middle) The Book of Holy $#!%: Its cover is made from used toilet paper. The pages themselves are carefully mixed and inscribed with the smelliest feces and foulest hangover-induced regurgitated matter by Dungan Jaw-Jaw priests in their sewer temples. Worshipped by most Dungan Jaw-Jaws, no minifig has yet been able to deduce what is written without throwing up violently from merely looking at the thing and so most don't even bother with it.

(Upper Middle) The Mikro Chessboard: A way for minifig Heroes to settle conflicts without using gratuitous violence, this chessboard is loathed by most purely because of this feature.

(Lower Right) The Pacifier: A minigun empowered by PT energy, it shoots its targets with positive, happy feelings that make them think "Everything Is OSSUM!!!" and temporarily pacifies them. Continuous use of this minigun may cause targets without high levels of Ossum to become too peaceful, leading to self-harm and worse.

(Upper Right) Rainbow Konnektion: A magik portal shaped like a front door, allowing NegaVerse citizens to travel wherever they need to be in the omniverse.
Last edited by Food_Truk on Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:56 am, edited 16 times in total.
:d4: Beware :d6: The :d8: Dice :d10: Rolls :d12:

Cracjaw
Minifig

Re: QUANTUM INC. - Omniversal Research Company (And Front Organization Of A Doomsday Cult) Eternal W.I.P.!

Post by Cracjaw » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:57 am

Nice, I love the first guy, kinda reminds of someone...
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

Food_Truk

Re: QUANTUM INC. - Omniversal Research Company (And Front Organization Of A Doomsday Cult) Eternal W.I.P.!

Post by Food_Truk » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:03 pm

Cracjaw wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:57 am
Nice, I love the first guy, kinda reminds of someone...
Is it the charming gray locks and dashing facial hair? :)

Cracjaw
Minifig

Post by Cracjaw » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:20 pm

Maybe. :D
Yeah, you know who I am

Food_Truk

Post by Food_Truk » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:44 am

Updated with an Architecture-style map of Quantum Inc.'s headquarters. Finally a good use for my prized Paradisa island base.

Food_Truk

Post by Food_Truk » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:47 pm

Some extra build shots of the storyline I submitted to the Magic Soap Opera board.

Left to Right...
Danny & Martha: Emergency Medical Response units. Love a good drink.
Stephanie & Skull of Pacificass: Ragn's sidekicks, a Mini Doll office assistant and a talking skull with Peace-themed powers (not the actual Pacificass).
Ragn: Just survived his own ABS trying to kill him by being injected with an experimental vaccine that continuously stabilizes his body.
Nurse: Doc. Ossumsauce's assistant. Currently distracted.
Doctor Ossumsauce: All the certifications, NONE of the morals. Will gladly break every ethical code in the name of MEDICAL SCIENCE!
Doc Ossum's Office
Show

Doctor Ossumsauce's office. Includes bed with blankets, medical tools and desk with everything necessary for doctor activities.
Campfire Scene
Show

A peaceful campfire crudely interrupted by a medical emergency, kegs and glasses of YT and BT beer left behind...
Once Upon A Time...The Minifig
Show

Inspired by MadMario's interpretation of ABS and the 'Once Upon A Time...The Human Body' Franco-Belgian cartoon/comic. Artistic rendition of what a microscopic view from inside a minifig's body looks like.

Infinity
Officer

Post by Infinity » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:05 am

Everything is great. I especially like the mini scale base.
The most dangerous enemy you can fight is a man with nothing left to lose

Food_Truk

Post by Food_Truk » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:45 am

Infinity wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:05 am
Everything is great. I especially like the mini scale base.
Thanks, was the perfect use for the Paradisa island plate. Although I'm tempted to re-do the whole thing if I get bored/inspired. For now the theme of the army continues to be "Morally Bankrupt Megacorp". Disney ain't got shit on me.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:19 pm

Awesome! I could see some conflict with IM trying to secure some of the artifakts. Are the headquarters in Anno?

Food_Truk

Post by Food_Truk » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:03 pm

RedRover wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:19 pm
Awesome! I could see some conflict with IM trying to secure some of the artifakts. Are the headquarters in Anno?
I'll be honest, I haven't really looked into making it part of an existing galaxy considering I'm still pretty new to BrikWars lore and I'm still testing the waters. If it wasn't for MadMario's joke I wouldn't even have had a good way to introduce this whole thing.