QUANTUM INC. - Omniversal Research Company (And Front Organization Of A Doomsday Cult) Eternal W.I.P.!

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Bragallot, Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

Food_Truk
Hero

QUANTUM INC. - Omniversal Research Company (And Front Organization Of A Doomsday Cult) Eternal W.I.P.!

Post by Food_Truk » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:45 am

Employees
Show
RAGN VALDR: CEO of Quantum Inc.
(Here seen holding a CLEAR TRANSPARENT pipe filled with homegrown OT Diesel.)

The self-proclaimed charismatic and relaxed leader of a cult worshipping his home universe's incarnations of the Four Horsemen's avatars, and CEO of an 'omniversal research company' which is merely a front for the uncountable illegal multiversal activities he commits. He's a treasure hunter & loot hoarder at heart and owns a copy of the Paxonomicon, the Book of Peace which contains vile, twisted information like several different recipes for hummus (always preceded by fifteen paragraphs about the author's personal life and family memories), an overly and disturbingly extensive list of yoga positions and never-expiring discount coupons for Wellness Arrangements. And although he doesn't drink, Ragn still sees the value in alcoholic beverages and being the hoarder he is always tries to obtain more of the stuff. This habit usually causes most conflicts with other groups, making most uninformed bystanders wonder as to how exactly he's supposed to be an agent of Peace again.

SKULL OF PACIFICASS: Sassy Hippie Skull
Found during one of Ragn's many treasure hunts, the Skull of Pacificass is a sentient talking head channeling the powers of the Horseman he represents. Can summon a portal to a pocket dimension, pacify violent minifigs and make mental suggestions to buy scented bath products.

STAPHANIE: Energetic & Enthusiastic Intern
When Staphanie had to apply to an internship she never imagined she'd end up at Quantum Inc., but her competitive nature, physical prowess and oddly extensive knowledge of constrictive tools landed her the job! She can't wait to show off her company smartphone (latest model, 5G EVERYWHERE and permanent warranty! YISSSSS!) to her friends!

MYNNIE: Lead Developer at Tools & Substances
Originally applied to a job vacancy as cafeteria maid at Quantum Inc. to help pay off the mortgage on her new vacation home, turned out to have insane skills with tools and a resume with decades of experience at various ventures and undertakings. Now leads development and research into tools and substances of all kinds for the company. Still finds time to bake amazing pies and cupcakes for company meetings.

STALLA: Head Exploration & Security (That's a pig leg, not poultry.)
Ambitious and easily bored, Stalla found a job vacancy for a security position at Quantum Inc. to satisfy her more violent cravings. Boasting a perfect score on target practice on her resume's achievements list and her quick responsive nature made her the perfect candidate for accompanying treasure hunts and guarding artifakts.

SPYDER-MAN: Mechanics Expert & Lead Scientist
Piotr Parker couldn't have been happier with his new job, finally being able to afford his Aunt Mei a cozy retirement home in sunny Kalifornia and even earning enough to buy himself a brand new mech after just the first month! His new function at Quantum Inc. puts him in charge of development and research into GIANT AWESOME PEACE-KEEPIN' ROBOTS. WITH FRICKIN' PACIFICATION BEAMS SHOOTING OUT OF THEIR FINGERTIPS. HELL YEAH.

PROF. J.B.: Owner of J.B.'s Ghost Hunters, A Subsidiary of Quantum Inc.
What do you get when you combine unfinanced inventions, repeated damage to your gear and a town-wide ghost infestation? Why, crippling debt of course! Forced to find a proper source of ghost-hunting moolah, J.B. was eventually coaxed into signing a mutually beneficial contract with Quantum Inc. . In return for all the resources and finances she could wish for, all the leftover ghosts that are captured by Parker and Jack get recycled into resources for Ragn Valdr's personal interests.
TOTEMS
Show
Totems I have built to represent the Horsemen. (COMPLETED)
PACIFICASS
Show
Bonus Hidden Compartment for trapping any violent minifig in need of a time-out.
STABILITY
Show
JUSTICE
Show
POOP
Show
Last edited by Food_Truk on Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Cracjaw
Champion
Champion

Re: QUANTUM INC. - Omniversal Research Company (And Front Organization Of A Doomsday Cult) Eternal W.I.P.!

Post by Cracjaw » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:57 am

Nice, I love the first guy, kinda reminds of someone...
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

Food_Truk
Hero

Re: QUANTUM INC. - Omniversal Research Company (And Front Organization Of A Doomsday Cult) Eternal W.I.P.!

Post by Food_Truk » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:03 pm

Cracjaw wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:57 am
Nice, I love the first guy, kinda reminds of someone...
Is it the charming gray locks and dashing facial hair? :)

Cracjaw
Champion
Champion

Post by Cracjaw » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:20 pm

Maybe. :D
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

Food_Truk
Hero

Post by Food_Truk » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:56 am

PIOTR PARKER aka SPYDER-MAN joins the company!

A bright and promising but twisted and warped young man with an obsession for 'keeping the peace' and 'delivering justice', he fits right into Quantum Inc.'s crew.

"#&@$ YOU, MR. JAMSON! I'M GLAD YOU FIRED ME!"

"%&#$ YOU, COFFEE SHOP FOR NOT HIRING ME!"

"Dabbin' on my haters."

"...I'm only here because of the Strawberry Frappucinos with whipped cream."

Food_Truk
Hero

Post by Food_Truk » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:30 pm

-👻- J.B.'S REPURPOSED GHOST RECYCLING LABORATORY AND 3D SOUL PRINTING SERVICE -♻️-

The ghost of your dead husband haunting you? Grandma just won't pass to the other side? J.B.'s Ghost Hunters, a subsidiary of Quantum Inc. presents Soul Recycle! Our employees will remove your unwanted ghostly presences, and either offer financial compensation or recycle them into a new body for an affordable fee!

Spoiler
Show
She got the fancy coffee maker because the moral pressure of using other minifigs' souls as building material is crippling her ability to sleep.