Some questions for my armies/battles

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall

Cracjaw
Minifig

Some questions for my armies/battles

Post by Cracjaw » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:20 am

6. What types of blood and gore do I need? I have seen many types of it, 'twas thinking on just getting a lot of bushes, snakes, and RT pieces.

7. I need fire, were do I get it, I can't find any on Bricklink. What is the item number?

8. Explosions. How do I build an awesome mushroom cloud explosion. I saw one in a forum battle somewhere, and I loved it.

9. How would you go about buying minifigures? Just buy a bunch of Lego sets? Buy the pieces individually? Or buy/trade the minifigs?

10. How would you go about getting Lego weapons?

11. What camera would I need for better pictures, right now I use one of the digital small ones, not the best quality.
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

Re: Some questions for my armies/battles

Post by Food_Truk » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:08 am

7. Fire parts are under "Energy Effect".

10. Bricklink/owl as well. Just find the type you want a lot of and buy them cheap in bulk.

11. I'm tempted to borrow my father's camera which is an expensive high grade thing, see if I can get better effects. Right now I also need to find good lighting and stage walls/floors.
"It's like walking into a gaming convention and finding everyone shitting on the tables, physically assaulting others and screaming like rabid foxes."

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Re: Some questions for my armies/battles

Post by motorhead fan » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:35 pm

Some people are lucky enough to get given large amounts of minifigs by friends, if you aren't (Like most people), I'd recommend just using bricklink or maybe ebay, same with weapons.

for cool explosions, I guess you could try sticking those red lego hedges on top of eachother.

For pictures, just try and learn all the features of whatever camera you might have, you don't always need to spend hundreds on the bigger gadgets, also, they are much harder to use properly.