[BB20] (Brik by Brik) The New Gungir Police Riot Control Mech

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Bragallot, Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

TheGuyRightBehindYou
Champion
Champion

[BB20] (Brik by Brik) The New Gungir Police Riot Control Mech

Post by TheGuyRightBehindYou » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:17 pm

Sometimes, to take care of those pesky rioters, you need some that can get the job done

Introducing, the NGPD Riot control Mech (Or RCM for short)

Outfitted with the latest weaponry, tech, wheels and armor, this mech can easily maneuver through the city streets to get to the riots quickly and efficiently.

Its rocket rack can be loaded with a multitude of different rockets, ranging from ones filled with tear gas to regular explosive rockets.

Its rail cannon has two different firing modes, rail cannon (For signal heavily armored units or one specific minifig), and Telsa cannon (for multiple targets, only really works on minifigs and robots, can be adjusted to either stun enemies or kill them)

Also, the front shields are outfitted with lights that, when flashed, causes a similar effect to a flash grenade. and it has a front-mounted chain gun.

while fully capable of suppressing riots by itself, it is mostly reserved for the most extreme cases (I.E. a rioter somehow got a tank or something similar) and even then it is used to back up heavy infantry.

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Re: [BB20] (Brik by Brik) The New Gungir Police Riot Control Mech

Post by sahasrahla » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:41 pm

CHONK

Food_Truk
Officer

Post by Food_Truk » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:55 am

Style [ 9 ]
An intimidating, mean fatty of a mech full of big, fat guns. That on itself is a pleasant change from the typical humanoid models, but its variety in arms and color scheme really do it for me. The accompanying police units add to the whole aesthetic, nice touch. I wouldn't have minded this as an actual LEGO set. Just...Don't show Natalya the chain gun penis.

Substance [ 10 ]
The parts used and the way they were used, and the fact you gave it mobility with working wheels are great. The twelve-barrel rocket launcher and the rail cannon are a wonderful choice and the minifig-holder plates used with the transparent studs to make the flashing lights are a clever addition as well. Also, chain gun penis.

Photography [ 8 ]
Good lighting, detail and size comparison shot. There's no shot of its back though, and no breakdown which given its complexity would've been a nightmare to make either way.

Boast [ - ]
No boast, no recipe.

Cracjaw
Officer

Post by Cracjaw » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:45 am

Style - 9
Spoiler
Show
This build definitely has a unique style, when I saw this, the first thing that popped into my mind was a skin from a video game I play. If you want to see it, look up Gibraltron
Substance - 10
Spoiler
Show
Each and every little detail you added makes this stand out, it is a very beautiful mech, and I love that a few parts of it can be modular
Photography - 8
Spoiler
Show
There isn't anything really wrong with the photos, but I feel like maybe they could have been done a little bit better. I don't know, but I feel like they are grainy, and it might just be my computer.
Boast - 1
Spoiler
Show
No boast, or drink recipe
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

MadMario
Purism Prometheus
Purism Prometheus

Post by MadMario » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:05 am

Style: 9 - That´s one solid mech. You immediately feel that he´s able to stop those riots!

Substance: 9 - NPU all the way, good details, love that colour scheme.

Photography: 8 - Good scenes and background. Lighting could be slightly better.

Boast: 8 - detailed description of the unit
ImageImageImage
More Badges
Show
ImageImage