The Testing of Links: Aggravation of Season&Ages

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

CaLego420
Hero

The Testing of Links: Aggravation of Season&Ages

Post by CaLego420 » Tue May 05, 2020 3:29 pm

Now. Here

Image20200505_033724 by Dats Private, on Flickr

KreatorDrone3000: "...alright. This is as it should be..."

Image20200505_034105 by Dats Private, on Flickr

KreatorDrone3000: "...now we're getting somewhere! I'm liking it. I'm liking it..."

Image20200505_034326 by Dats Private, on Flickr

KreatorDrone3000: "...and then this happened..."

Image20200505_034547 by Dats Private, on Flickr

KreatorDrone3000: "....so...yeah. What in the actual fuck is happening? I mean, and I say it with love: what the actual fuck? Nothing is different, Brikwars! Why have you forsaken me? Okay, let's take it down a peg. I'll try a test run, maybe that'll stop the issue... "

Image20200505_034745 by Dats Private, on Flickr

*Highly Industrial Hollywood Starlet pr0n Star Voice*
"Incoming Transport!"

KreatorDrone3000: "....and the circus continues...now where's that pesky beer at?"

Image20200505_035014 by Dats Private, on Flickr

V.O.I.D.bot: "Good evening!"
KreatorDrone3000: "Oh...hey there V.O.I.D.bot, I didn't expect to see you."
V.O.I.D.bot: "Why is it so dark? It looks like some kind of foreshadowing where I'm like this surprise bad guy here to wreak havoc while I have your family held hostage or something...when I really just have a question..."
KreatorDrone3000: "Sure thing. Whats up?"

Image20200505_035451 by Dats Private, on Flickrstupid

V.O.I.D.bot: "According to my memory sensors 'Season Slayer' has been done for a few of your human---oh hey, the lights came back on---a few of your human weeks. So Magda has instructed me to ask: what the fuck is the holdup?"
KreatorDrone3000: "V.O.I.D.bot...what I am about to tell you, you can never mention to another soul upon pain of DELETION!"
V.O.I.D.bot: "Understood."
KreatorDrone3000: "The world, the human world, right now has gone....stupid. I'm talking like helmets and drooling type stupid. So we humans are in the middle of a pandemic, which is apparently airborne, so some of us that think they're smarter then the rest of us have told us to stay six feet away from each other while a bunch of folks are laid off and have to stay home with their crotch goblins because school has been cancelled and the worlds economy has stopped completely so in an effort to be even more asinine then they told us to wear masks two months after the fact while protesters storm the beaches and everybody buys all the toilet paper and hand sanitizer from the essential workers who lowered gas prices and quarantined churches so there wouldn't be any sports while the stock-market crashes and everybody suddenly hates Chinese food and doctors TikTok about 'Gagnam Style' .....or some repugnant dumb shit like that. I clearly have no idea whats going on anymore but I do know it is sucking up loads of my time."
V.O.I.D.bot: "That sounds...complex. You Humans are a puzzling species."
KreatorDrone3000: "No. Some of us are just idiots who somehow convince other idiots to follow our advice even when it makes not one iota of sense to those of us who have our higher brain functions intact. It's annoying. I blame social media."

Image20200505_040002 by Dats Private, on Flickr

V.O.I.D.bot: "I see. Well be that as it may I would humbly ask you to stay safe. Because without you we can't continue our adventures. Without you humans MiniFig kind, and their respectable Creators, ceases to be. How are we supposed to know who to destroy if we don't have your influence? You Humans are the ephemeral glue which binds all of us together, if you get sick or hurt or worse, what then happens to us? We can't exist without your influence, or your guidance, or your flair for being YOU because these concepts are beyond our understanding. So myself, and all of MiniFig kind just want you to be careful because we rely on you to give us purpose, and there are still plenty of BrikWars battles to be played out and snappy one-liners to throw at enemies while you hilariously roll massive sequences of ones...and it just wouldn't be the same without you or any other Human creator, so I'm just letting you know we got your back."
KreatorDrone3000: "Awww...thanks V.O.I.D.bot. That was really nice of you to say."
V.O.I.D.bot: "No problem!"
KreatorDrone3000: "Well alright then, you can tell Magda that I will get on that as soon as possible, and her patience is appreciated."
V.O.I.D.bot: "Excellent I'm sure she'l---"

Image20200505_040652 by Dats Private, on Flickr

*Highly Industrial Hollywood Starlet pr0n Star Voice*
"Incoming Transport!"

KreatorDrone3000: "...what now?"

Image20200505_041632 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Qristyle: "What the actual fuck?"

Image20200505_041736 by Dats Private, on Flickr

KreatorDrone3000: "....and here we go...where is that beer at, anyways?"
Qristyle: "Yah yah yah, playa, it's time to scalp some fools like Last of the Mohicans pimp juice! Big dogs got big paws and need to sprint, ya know what I mean, gee? Need to pour out a for-tee of that Maniac B for all the gone homies, homie!"

Image20200505_041934 by Dats Private, on Flickr

KreatorDrone3000: "Oh for crying out loud..."
Qristyle: "Gotta get that battle-swagger on, money!"

KreatorDrone3000: "For some insidious reason, my links to EVERYTHING shifted dimensions and have thusly left all my content a wasteland, though some links remain and others never stopped working at all. To make matters even more interesting the Forums are still not accepting the secret handshake on some BBcode links, and thereby denying my entrance into the clubhouse so I can hang up these cool posters. Sometimes it won't even allow me to put the posters up in the first place, tearing them down and thrusting them into the nearest garbage reciptacle right before my eyes, the unscrupulous fiend!!

In a nutshell here it is:
If you are, for some odd reason, awaiting my content you have my sincerest apologies and know that I am working on it. Eventually everything will be back to normal, and the saga can continue without further interruptions, and I'll love you even more for your continued understanding. You're awesome!

I do not know what the Forums posting problem is, but it has beaten me more times then I care to admit. So much so that in order to end it's nefariousness I went and replaced everything. Router, PC, everything. I have done everything technologically possible to solve this, yet the Forums continue to swallow posts (albeit not as frequently now) so I am dumbfounded by my inability to figure out what exactly is wrong. Only when I submit...even if everything else (Load/Save, Preview) goes through with zero issues. It is the greatest mystery I've ever faced so if you have some remote kind of idea how to end this madness, I'm all ears.

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

Re: The Testing of Links: Aggravation of Season&Ages

Post by Food_Truk » Wed May 06, 2020 11:21 am

KreatorDrone3000: "No. Some of us are just idiots who somehow convince other idiots to follow our advice even when it makes not one iota of sense to those of us who have our higher brain functions intact."
Welcome to my daily work life. This was an entertaining little bit of meta, that's for certain.