[LAMB] Interlude: Table For 3.

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

[LAMB] Interlude: Table For 3.

Post by Food_Truk » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:08 am

Hidden deep within the Brikverse rests a pocket dimension made of CLOan bricks, its access restricted through a guarded portal. The Faceless One, He Who Walks Among Minifigs, The King of a Thousand Forms, 3arlathotep sits at a long table seemingly waiting for visitors...

The silence is broken as Ragn Valdr steps through the portal on OT snowshoes. "These things are a pain. Did we really have to use a CLOan dimension for this?" bemoans the gray-haired minifig.

"My apologies, friend. Only through these means can we remain concealed from your stalkers and plan in peace." replies the eldritch beast. "None can truly imitate these grounds unless they go through mind-shattering means." Ragn sighs. "Well I hope so, the last time they took my blacksmith. My blacksmith! What kind of immoral monster wo-"

His venting is cut short by the opening of a Diemonik portal, through which stumbles a minifig dressed in dark robes. "Who invented these damned things almost broke my freaking ankle over a stud seriously what is wrong with people-"

Warlok Food_Truk comes to a wheezing halt in front of the others. "...You okay?" asks Ragn. "Yeah, do you need a glass of water or something?" "Just...Just a moment."

"Okay. Let's do this. I've done some thinking, and I've figured out who goes where." "We're listening." "Alright, well...I'll be going to Anno. Since we're not completely sure what to expect yet, it'll be the safest option."

Ragn interrupts. "Which leaves..." Food_Truk continues. "You'll stay here, but your company will have to file for bankruptcy. Take as much dough and resources without making it look empty, get out of dodge and start up anew in a location where the CSA and your enemies can't find you." "And don't worry about any losses, I'll be assisting you in the background so your reboot will go without too many bumps." "Speaking of...You'll get JFK'd at some point."

"Hold up. What?!" "Calm down. Yeah I don't know how else to break it to you, but we've kind of hit a wall in the whole thing and this is the only way it can be fixed." "You're telling me I need to get murdered-no, specifically shot in the head to fix your project! And I need to calm down?!"

His rant is stopped by 3arlathotep. "I said I'd be assisting you, didn't I?" The eldritch abomination continues. "After you die, I simply bring you back and then we can continue our plans undeterred."

"If it helps to ease your mind, you won't consciously remember anything of this conversation once you return to your dimension. All you need to know are your new goals and that death won't be the end for you." The CEO ponders for a moment. "Alright. I can work with this. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do..."

The Warlok turns to 3arlathotep. "I shall make my leave as well, I need to prepare for my entrance to Anno. Keep watch over him, will you?" "I shall, and good luck out there. May the ruinous forces keep watch over you."

Food_Truk opens another Diemonik portal, returning from whence he came.

3arlathotep raises his figure, steadily walking to the CLOan portal...

"Out of my way, vermin."

:d4: Beware :d6: The :d8: Dice :d10: Rolls :d12:

Bookwyrm
Champion
Champion

Re: [LAMB] Interlude: Table For 3.

Post by Bookwyrm » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:21 am

I’m excited to see where this goes 👀

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: [LAMB] Interlude: Table For 3.

Post by ninja_bait » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:46 am

:omnom: some freaky deaky stuff happening
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage