Alliance, please?

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Space Bunny
Cannon Fodder

Alliance, please?

Post by Space Bunny » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:10 pm

Giles: Hello to all factions of the Brikverse. I am Giles, the leader of the faction Minaglacia, and we're looking for allies in this world. Preferably your faction would be for good, but not imposing it everywhere like some other people here. Also look cool. And maybe being blue would be nice because color coded alliances are ossum, but you don't need to be blue. Bye.

MadMario
Purism Prometheus
Purism Prometheus

Re: Alliance, please?

Post by MadMario » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:49 pm

Deele: This is Grayde Deele, CEO of StarCorp. LLC, Henndirro Galaxy. We got your message and we´re open for negotiations. You look non-threatening to us and your vehicles are blue. That shall be enough for a starting point. Expect the arrival of our diplomatic shuttle soon.
Compendium of my works
ImageImageImage
More Badges
Show
ImageImage

Dienekes22
Minifig

Post by Dienekes22 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:23 pm

“Minaglacia, from Skion, greetings.”

“Having reviewed the information presented I wish to speak further on the subject of an alliance: permanent or otherwise. The vehicles and kit of Holy Skion prominently feature blue and your current conflict with the Brootalz intrigues us. Please reply with specifics.”
stubby wrote:Oh man, look at these guys. Beautiful units, photos in focus, appropriately cropped, white background... what if I remove all the current photos from the rulebook and just replace everything with these
ImageImage
Medivo factions - Medivo Forum Battles
Sci-Fi Factions -

Space Bunny
Cannon Fodder

Post by Space Bunny » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:59 am

Giles: Dear Skion, we are more than happy to form an alliance with such an army as yours. You tick all boxes; cool, blue, and good guys. In times like these, an alliance with you would be beneficial for both sides. We can offer you high tech equipment, and our forces when they are needed the most. Together we can take down these Brootalz!

Dienekes22
Minifig

Post by Dienekes22 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:35 am

Then let it be so! From this day henceforth shall Skion and Minaglacia do battle together, bringing our war to the stars, until our foes are but dust and bone beneath our feet.
stubby wrote:Oh man, look at these guys. Beautiful units, photos in focus, appropriately cropped, white background... what if I remove all the current photos from the rulebook and just replace everything with these
ImageImage
Medivo factions - Medivo Forum Battles
Sci-Fi Factions -