Autonomous Republik of Transsrbija
|Autonomous Republik of Transsrbija|
|Tek Level 5.5|
|30 star systems|
|NATO <br\> United Systems Alliance <br\> Meritocratic Republic of Trattoria|
The Autonomous Republic of Transsrbija is a quite small nation, that is mostly inhabited by giants. According to their culture, giants live in a constant state of artificial peace and pedestrianism, where everyone is forced to do everyday jobs like being a policeman, firefighter or mechanic. Intolerant as they are, they even forces the ordinary minifig population to do the same.
Transsrbija originated from the Yugoslav Kingdom and, later on, from the Yugoslav Socialist Republic. This former nation, known for being a multicultural state, has been led by the Transsrbijan giants for decades. However, many other peoples felt more and more uncomfortable with the giants' rule and broke free after a series of bloody wars and genocidal campaigns. As a result of these wars, Transsrbija has only 30 star system left, among them, it's home system Beograd. Whilst being fiercly protective over their capital, the Transsrbijan giants also plot for another war to regain it's "lost" territory from it's newly formed neighbours.
- USSSR: The USSSR is the one country in the sector, that can be considered a close ally of the Srbs, due to their shared political views. However, some Srbs also feel uneasy because of that alliance, as they have to join every war, where the Space Commies are involved in.
- Space Nazis: The presence of the Nazis makes the Srbs feel even more uneasy about joining the Axis, since they tried to conquer and subjugated the Srbs. Only thanks to continuous partisan raids, the Nazis could have been driven out of the Yugoslav lands.
- Konfederacja Polska: Due to their hostile attitude towards communism, the Srbs take distance from the Poles and refused to join the Intermarium Coalition, in order to avoid being "absorbed in the Polish Sphere of Influence".
- United Systems Alliance: The Srbs view the US with open hostility, due to their intervention in the Yugoslav civil war, that resulted in the fragmentation of the former Yugoslav Socialist Republic and therefore in a massive territorial loss for the Srbs.
- Meritocratic Republic of Trattoria: Possibly worse than the Nazis and US combined, no other nation is as despised by the Srbs as Trattoria. They react generally allergic towards their pretension and arrogance and view the AN just as a scheme of the Trattorians to spread their influence across other countries.
Every Day Life and Culture