Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde
i need my brown pants.
- Posts: 2857
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
Yeah, it's awesome alright. When I first looked through it I tried to imagined what would have been going on here. I like to think they just heard the Assyrians have an AC inbound instead of those whatever they are hiding in the city. Thanks Hobo.
- Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
- Posts: 10935
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
Yeah, thats pretty cool. The use of the castle battlements on the hover-tanky things was a npu. And it utilizes snot on the buildings well, which probably helped save on parts by a shitload.
- Posts: 2512
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
- Location: Fictional Deutschland
I remember this... the APCs were the main inspiration for my Boar APC.
As I recall the main thing not shown in this picture was all of the weird-looking cars that various builders had put together for the display.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.
- Posts: 2526
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm
Theblackdog wrote:As I recall the main thing not shown in this picture was all of the weird-looking cars that various builders had put together for the display.
If you look at the flicker links I have included above, they have shots of civilian vehicles, the monorail, and some other stuff as well.
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1765
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
- Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane
Warhead wrote:Yeah, it's awesome alright. When I first looked through it I tried to imagined what would have been going on here. I like to think they just heard the Assyrians have an AC inbound instead of those whatever they are hiding in the city. Thanks Hobo.
Looks more to me like they've heard Fredde's SHIP is inbound with a sleigh full of toys... What, that robot doesn't remind you of his stuff?
- Posts: 5651
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
My favourite NPU in this piece is definitely the studios "clapper" piece on the signs.
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: America's conjoined twin.
So... what is npu? I assume 'not proper usage', but can someone help me out with the exact definition?
- YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
- Posts: 4795
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
Zahru II wrote:So... what is npu? I assume 'not proper usage', but can someone help me out with the exact definition?
- Posts: 3166
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
- Location: Weed land
I shat my pants!
It's to bad that most people who build stuff like this are brikwussies.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1759
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
- Location: Procrasturbating.
Give a minifig an inch, and he'll murder for a mile.
- Posts: 782
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests