Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde
Awesome! They look realistic, too!
But that ballista could use bigger spears.
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
- Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)
- YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
- Posts: 4137
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
Well done! That would be a great addition to any medieval army, you planning on making one Hobo?
- Posts: 3979
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
BFenix wrote:.... you planning on making one Hobo?
I am trying to list the parts to see what is needed. If I can get a close list I am going to try the Trebuchet. But I know already it would require a Bricklink order to do so.
- Posts: 1079
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
- Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8533
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Lord Terrostar, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest