Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
BrickArms lets some of the most anticipated custom accessories out of the bag with this latest release: the Minigun, Retro Raygun, and Tactical Sword!
The BrickArms Minigun includes:
• Minigun Body
• Minigun Barrels Piece
• Exposed Barrels End Cap
• Flash Suppressor End Cap
• 3 Gunmetal Buildable Ammo Chain Links
• 3 Gunmetal U-Clips
Brothers-Brick recently posted a review of the Minigun, and while the Minigun is currently only available in Black, more colors are currently in development for release at a later, still-in-development date.
Retro Raygun and Tactical Sword
Both the Retro Raygun and Tactical Sword are available in 10 colors:
• Trans Green
• Trans Blue
• Trans Red
• Trans Orange
• Trans Clear
• Titanium Silver
• OD Green
The Minigun, Retro Raygun, and Tactical Sword are or will soon be available from all official BrickArms resellers, and builders can look forward to even more exciting new things from BrickArms as 2011 continues!
the enigma that is badger
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:51 pm
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 am
- Location: Somewhere over the painbow.
Cool sword. Also I'd pick up some goofy rayguns for experimental engineer weaponry.
- bog standard
- Posts: 4305
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Excellent releases, it was about time someone would make a nice minigun like that. Raygun and Tactical Sword are also sweet. In fact, Im thinking of a hundred possibilities for builds with the sword rather than use it as so.
- Posts: 4007
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
The Sword and Minigun are pure win, and I plan to buy lots of them. Its a shame that Brickarms.com doesn't actually sell the weapons anymore, though; I really liked that instead of having to go to all these other stores.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1349
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
- Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia
Trans-red Tac sword?
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
- Location: The Edge
I think I've finally been pushed over the edge to buy some Brickarms. I'm planning on buying a bunch of trans-blue Tac Swords, and probably some other stuff (like a couple of Longslides).
- You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: Ottawa
Damnit. They're coming out with all this awesome stuff, and I have no money.
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
Trans-Orange Tactical Swords, here I come!
- Posts: 1082
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Still Controversial to Some Douches
Bronze Tactical Sword? Minigun? Oh this will be fun.
- Posts: 3934
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
MINIGUN! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!
Isn't the raygun the Wonderwaffen?
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
Is it strange that I want the swords more than the miniguns?
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
- Location: Pants.
Pwnerade wrote:Isn't the raygun the Wonderwaffen?
the Wonderwaffel was a rifle.
- Clown-Face Bologna
- Posts: 2163
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
Another awesome aspect of the minigun is the belt-feed setup... usable in many other ways!
Putting these in the Must Have list...
- Posts: 635
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm
- Location: MN
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Silverdream and 4 guests