Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde
Made a simple Unicorn using the same method as discribed in this thread:
I thought his idea was very simple and looked good. Once I took the picture of mine I realized I still have some harness to remove, but overall I like how this worked.
- loves the Penikas
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
- Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane
Simple but effective! I'd try it if I had a spare horse.
- Childhood raped by Dumbledore
- Posts: 3723
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
Totally sweet, nice work!
- found the werewolf by his little bone
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm
- Location: MN
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Silent-sigfig and 2 guests