Central New York (Syracuse)

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Central New York (Syracuse)

Postby OneEye589 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:56 am

So Ham and I talked about it a while back. He and I live pretty close to eachother, so I was wondering if anyone lived within distance of Syracuse. I live about 45 minutes away and Carousel Mall has a game shop with open game day. Thought some day we could get together since it's going to be summer soon.

I think Ham and I are pretty evenly matched in forces and I have two armies around the same strength if anyone wants to mooch. Either that or we could just do small, 69 fig or so armies with a vehicle, which I can do a few of.

The game shop has open miniatures on Thursday and Friday nights at 69 until 9, but Fridays would be busy because of Friday Night Magic. I'm free pretty much whenever.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby NapalmKing » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Well I live A neighborhood away from ham so I could come too.
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former- Albert Einstien.
TROLOLO
NapalmKing
Cannon Fodder

Postby OneEye589 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:23 pm

You guys need to find time to do this and come out to Carousel. I've been working on my Space Vikings a lot and want to battle.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Return to Battle Organization