Visage [PD:Ov2 DEMO]

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby enders_shadow » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Eldaric also follows the man, putting away his weapons, and looking around to see if anything jogs his memory 'So, those ghosts were ourselves? Interesting. And we heard a voice in the dung-Aether we were in. was that you?'
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:19 pm

'The problem being that the spell itself is not a new finding. The ability to enter the Aether has been here for years beyond counting.'

'No, no... what's new is the ability to bend it, twist it in and out of proportion, like clay beneath the supple fingers of an artisan... '

"The man halts his pace around the alabaster room and closes his eyes, lost in some vision in his mind's eye."

'I would bet my feeble life on it that the main problem was in the third line of the runework, just underneath of the s... well. I suppose that's a bit beyond you, isn't it? No matter.'

'... What voice?'
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Eldaric pauses at the last words of the old man, and looks at Ross questioningly 'There was... a voice, telling us not yet. And there was a book, it just disappeared...'
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Ross muses over this one. "Is there a... command in the Aether someone set up? To send us on a quest of sorts?" He waves the man onwards. "No matter, you may as well keep talking."
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Olothontor » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:04 am

" '... A book, hmm?' He pauses. 'I can't be certain of anything at this point. Give me some time to work this out... in the meantime, feel free to wander around the abbey. I do apologize for your current predicament, but you may as well work your memories back up to speed.' "
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Ross looks at Eldaric and shrugs. "We may as well."
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby enders_shadow » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Eldaric nods agreement to Ross, and begins to take a look around the Abbey, trying to find anything useful, or something he remembers. Suddenly a thought occurs to him, and he spins around to the man 'One more quick question, before you go: How did you bring us back here?'
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:02 pm

" 'Eh? Ah, a simple one-way teleportation cantrip. Nothing special.' " He starts to leave again, and then stops and turns around. 'Anything else?'
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:40 pm

'Yes. Are we going back?'
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:20 pm

' Eventually? Yes. As soon as we figure out what precisely went wrong with the first trip in. '

(Gamemaster Commentary: Unless you guys have something in particular you want to check out in the real world (for story and character background purposes), I'm going to skip you guys pointlessly meandering about the complex with nothing to do. My purpose is to entertain, and if you guys stop having fun, then everything's horribly wrong.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:36 pm

nah, I'm having fun. And while we're here, we could ask for some better weapons? :lol: Also, the things we showed up in at the first pic before all the talking; were those crypts? if they were, I want to see inside them :D
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:22 am

I'm guessing we're unarmed? Ask for directions to the mess hall.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Olothontor » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:34 am

You guys are currently unarmed; the weapons were part of the dream and according to Deyn would be "difficult to modify during or before their Aetheric state."

The "crypts" are in fact beds.

"The mess hall seems closer to an arched cathedral than it does a cafeteria; the vaulted ceiling rises some 20ft. overhead. Today, they appear to be serving roast turkey legs, with your choice of simple vegetable and drink."
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Ross guestures to Eldaric. "I suppose we could grab a meal if you wish. I'd personally like to find someone to ask questions of, that man didn't seem very informative for being in charge.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby enders_shadow » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:27 pm

'I agree. Let's go talk to someone in the mass hall.' Eldaric, after checking to make sure Ross is with him, strides off in the direction of the hall, keeping a lookout for anyone likely to talk to them
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests

cron