Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations
Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45
solvess wrote:That would be hilarious also For explosions you could have explosive diarrhea.
Do those Lego bushes come in brown?
How's dark tan sound
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."
- Posts: 635
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 pm
- Has anyone ever used those holes before?
- Posts: 3774
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
- Posts: 3228
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
- Location: New York
Isn't that his intestine?
Yep looks pretty accurate even.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1355
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
- Location: Procrasturbating.
today. No further comment should be necessary from me.
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
What the hell! Timedude is here??
Well all I can say is,
it's about . . . time . . .
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:00 pm
- Location: Oklahoma
Scatrick! Also, what about fire? Or the other 3 elements? Dinosaur mages could be cool.
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm
- Location: On my roof, watching the world burn
Return to Bonus Material
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests