Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
BL's definitively the way to go for armies, though.
- Posts: 5651
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
I just made my first orders. First was for bulk pieces, the other for Squidhead heads and hands. Hopefully the Squidhead Dominion will be made into an actual force by next week. ^_^
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm
- Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
- Posts: 5745
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Now in Ontario
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest