Okay, all teams are accounted for. There may be a second secret faction later if I deem it necessary.
Note: The space station doesn't have its long-range communications array up yet. It is down for routine maintenance. That means the Assyrians can't signal for reinforcements for the first 4 turns. The Akkadians are here to distract the Assyrians while their other forces invade ASE space to find the Head Separator, so the ships here want to survive as long as possible. Preventing the ASE from calling for backup will allow them time to confuse the ASE and divert resources to find out why they have radio silence, giving the Akkadian fleet time to make repairs before more Assyrian ships arrive.
- Defend the space station for 4 turns
- As a bonus eliminate all enemy ships
- Destroy or capture the space station
- As a bonus do this in 4 turns or less to prevent the Assyrians from calling for backup.
Secret Faction 1:
- Kill as many enemies as possible.
SEND ORDERS NOW!!
"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"