Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya, Nervyr
I am a fan of my iPwn.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
- Distinguished Owner of the English Language
- Posts: 1775
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Windows XP: OT Edition, Only thing I'd trust. Also the tank should be a giant docking station that can only play hipster music. Also can you replace the batteries on any of them?
- Now with added tractor fetish
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland
Blitzen wrote:I am a fan of my iPwn.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
- Posts: 1248
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
- Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
This is a really nice idea, I love this faction !
And I'm writting this from an Ipod, haha ! ^^
- Nice Dubs
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm
- Location: Chinese restaurant.
I hardly bother with my lego shit anymore but,
Sir you have given me an idea for something to use my oodles of R2D2s for
Potty mouth , Probably a narcissist, AND WHY IS HIS LEGO SO FUCKING DIRTY?!
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 am
Return to The Armoury
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests