Like a Dewey Decimal system of destruction
Although neither the Obama or Romney campaigns are playable, I will accept anyone who wants to play. Sign up now.
BFenix wrote: Silent-sigfig wrote:
Coolest 1000th post ever
- we are getting creamed by white stuff today
- Posts: 2508
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
- Location: Number one in USA
I'll play. Whatever guy works.
- Posts: 602
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 9:14 pm
- Location: Mars
I'll take any party whose platform involves explosions. Make one up, please.
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what H
- Posts: 2666
- Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
- Location: ATL
dibs on nader
Silverdream wrote:the link for a kingdom in turmoil leads to grave tidings.
Are you getting your ideas for posts from fortune cookies?
- Posts: 776
- Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Neo-Botswana
I'll take anyone. I did pretty well in your last politics themed forum battle, so maybe I'll pull out another win.
Han Solo wrote: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid.
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:07 am
- Location: Franklin Tennessee
I will be Steven Harper. He is the android prime minister of Canada.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8341
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
I want MECHA COLBERT!
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
- Posts: 833
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm
Return to Forum Battle Top Threads
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests