Death to Britannia

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Re: Death to Britannia

Postby Silverdream » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:59 am

Natalya wrote:
Thesson wrote:Yes. And we need to. Talk like James T. Kirk. in it.


Thy will be done.




Image


Wait, is your seal of approval to me or Thesson?
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7924
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Death to Britannia

Postby Natalya » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Only a couple Avalon stories appeared to use actual dice rolls and stuff. The rest, even if they did, were staged in a manner that made it look like the outcomes were pre-determined.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Death to Britannia

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Natalya wrote:Only a couple Avalon stories appeared to use actual dice rolls and stuff. The rest, even if they did, were staged in a manner that made it look like the outcomes were pre-determined.


Yep. :D

But I guess that means I'm not so cool anymore... :(
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Re: Death to Britannia

Postby Natalya » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:05 am

Far from it. Your stuff is totally awesome, it just has its own board now.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Death to Britannia

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:25 am

(Phew) that was close.
My friends and I that are currently in film school are looking at adapting the Avalon story into a screenplay and then presenting it to some of our contacts at a few networks. We're hoping to get a pilot shot in the next couple years. Its good to see that the story (in LEGO) form has been received well.

On a more serious note though: DEATH TO BRITANNIA! BAYERN ÜBER ALLES!
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Re: Death to Britannia

Postby Colette » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:56 am

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:(Phew) that was close.
My friends and I that are currently in film school are looking at adapting the Avalon story into a screenplay and then presenting it to some of our contacts at a few networks. We're hoping to get a pilot shot in the next couple years. Its good to see that the story (in LEGO) form has been received well.

On a more serious note though: DEATH TO BRITANNIA! BAYERN ÜBER ALLES!


:shock:

Insignificant Question: How much of the AN-TA war would it cover?
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2655
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Death to Britannia

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Colette wrote:Insignificant Question: How much of the AN-TA war would it cover?


Very little, if any at all. Most of the AN-TA war includes your (as in all members of this forum) ideas. There is no way I would ever rip off such great ideas.
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Re: Death to Britannia

Postby Colette » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:
Colette wrote:Insignificant Question: How much of the AN-TA war would it cover?


Very little, if any at all. Most of the AN-TA war includes your (as in all members of this forum) ideas. There is no way I would ever rip off such great ideas.


You have full permission to rip off any of my ideas as long as you don't sue me later if I make my own works based off of them give some form of attribution (read: Trattoria, probably AN).
Last edited by Colette on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2655
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Death to Britannia

Postby Silverdream » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:
Colette wrote:Insignificant Question: How much of the AN-TA war would it cover?


Very little, if any at all. Most of the AN-TA war includes your (as in all members of this forum) ideas. There is no way I would ever rip off such great ideas.


You have my express permission to use the Silvarian Empire.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7924
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Death to Britannia

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:00 pm

This isn't a "fur sure" thing yet. So I wouldn't get your hopes up.
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Re: Death to Britannia

Postby Bragallot » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:30 pm

I suppose if you're going to do this little will be left of Myrna's dialogue in the final script :lol:
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Previous

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests