Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Andrew Hussie has started a Kickstarter to get with a game dev. to produce a Homestuck themed adventure game. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/142 ... nture-game

Seriously go pledge your cash ASAP

although if the amount of money rolling into this kickstarter keeps up we'll have 1,000,000 by the end of the week.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

Image
User avatar
razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: probably tumblr because i fucking suck

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby Ham701 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:08 pm

No.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby Silverdream » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Ham701 wrote:No.


Seriously, if I had to choose saving the victims of the holocaust or making sure homestuck didn't exist, I'd choose the latter.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby RunsWithLegos » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm

stuff it haters, this shit is Prime
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:48 am

End of day 1: 532,539/700,000

...

Yep. its going to happen.
User avatar
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: SPAAAAAAAACE!

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby muffinman42 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:01 am

Well fuck.
With that money a proper game (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659 ... ration-rts) could have gas giants, lava planets and metal planets! BUT NO we have to give our money to develop a game based on a retard arse-monkey's shitty MS-paint web comic.  

Seriously people WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.
User avatar
muffinman42
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1400
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: I like to think this is the more sober account.

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby stubby » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:10 am

How can you like BrikWars but not enjoy the most epic chess battle of all time?



I mean yeah I know there are some dumb kids running around and stuff, but they're just bit players. The chess battle is what's important.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5650
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby RunsWithLegos » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:04 am

muffinman42 wrote:Well fuck.
With that money a proper game (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659 ... ration-rts) could have gas giants, lava planets and metal planets! BUT NO we have to give our money to develop a game based on a retard arse-monkey's shitty MS-paint web comic.  

Seriously people WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.



oh hey look who's booty bothered!

you know a lot of people hate on MLP and i have no doubt you argue that they should love and tolerate, or atleast that even though it is aimed at kids it is still a good show.

so what makes HOmestuck any different? Some people like it some people don't now stop hating and watch stubby's vid.
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby stubby » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:04 pm

For the past couple of months I've been trying to think of ways to set the Homestuckers against the bronises to increase forum drama, but I haven't thought of a funny way to do it yet.  Maybe some kind of forum battle.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5650
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby Whiteagle » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 pm

You fool Stubby, you'll only create Moonstruck!
User avatar
Whiteagle
Absolute Twatpot
 
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby Ham701 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Hasbro isn't going on fundriaser to make a MLP game. We have independent neckbeards working on their on games for free in their spare time.

bronises 1
Homefuckers 0
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby stubby » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Ham701 wrote:Hasbro isn't going on fundriaser to make a MLP game. We have independent neckbeards working on their on games for free in their spare time.

http://jobs.hasbro.com/job/Providence-P ... 1/2039730/
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5650
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby Ham701 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:47 pm

stubby wrote:
Ham701 wrote:Hasbro isn't going on fundriaser to make a MLP game. We have independent neckbeards working on their on games for free in their spare time.

http://jobs.hasbro.com/job/Providence-P ... 1/2039730/


No, I mean like a proper game, like Fighting is Magic. Not those browser games for 5 year olds.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby Silverdream » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Ham701 wrote:
stubby wrote:
Ham701 wrote:Hasbro isn't going on fundriaser to make a MLP game. We have independent neckbeards working on their on games for free in their spare time.

http://jobs.hasbro.com/job/Providence-P ... 1/2039730/


No, I mean like a proper game, like Fighting is Magic. Not those browser games for 5 year olds.


:owned:

We also have really awesome shit like this: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/573755
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:57 am

stubby wrote:For the past couple of months I've been trying to think of ways to set the Homestuckers against the bronises to increase forum drama, but I haven't thought of a funny way to do it yet.  Maybe some kind of forum battle.


Sounds like you're too late, actually
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6683
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Next

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests