[Pro-Pwny]404'st Division

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

[Pro-Pwny]404'st Division

Postby Predator » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:28 pm

In the darkness...a fire.
Also credit to ArkBrik for the design of the pwnys themselves!
Image
Heroine; Haruko with Space Vespa.

The Discord, Landship:
Photo's glitching for some reason.

Image
Group shot of the still WIP force. The pile of briks is 1 of the 3 boxes I've bought, minus parts to make pwnys.
Image
Closer shot of the force.
Image
Human part of the force for now, You can probably tell 2 scouts, Space Rambo, Arnold Schwarzenegger with a deployable HMG, a vet, Predator with decal, Starcraft style marine, comms marine and more of that shit.
Image
Alicorns, (I added nightmare moon) and the same number of unicorns from before. In the background are some reg. Pwnys, nothing special. I made 2 with the Big Mac style head and the rest uses the standard one.
Image
Pegasi, I added one.

Old shit
Spoiler: show
This shit is highly unfinished, and I already have more than I am posting, but I am a lazy fuck and am procinasting again...
Image
A group shot of the Pwny part of the army.
I still need to make 5+ Rednecks, some more kamikazes, and Luna.
Image
A shot of Rarity. Basically a copy of ArkBrik.
Image
Meet SureFire. He's my OC and also my new ava. A lot of backstory goes with him but I don't feel like writing all of it down.
Image
Here is Trollestia! A Hero Pwny, whom I still have to make stats for. She gets a supernatural dice pool, with fire/light elements.
Image
Trixie, I damn well hope she's great and powerfull.
Image
The flyboys(and girls). I was originally going to make the wonderbolts, but I didn't have enough blue for that.
Image
My only Redneck Pwny so far, AJ. She's just AJ, no special shit or anything.
Image
A better shot of the Comms radio I attached to a Kamikaze Pwny. Hope you guys like it!


I apologize for the blurry pic's and bad lighting. As much constructive criticism and feedback as possible. That means:
Try to make their mane fall more, because I don't like the way it falls now.

and not:
Fuck Pwnyzzzzzzz MAXI-MUM- TROLLING!
Last edited by Predator on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: [Pro-Pwny]117'st Division

Postby Ex_Bajir » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Why 117th,why not some other number?

Otherwise the army is at best,meh.
The Ex-Bajir, the last Commander of the Legio Mortis.
User avatar
Ex_Bajir
Officer
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: Massachusets

Re: [Pro-Pwny]117'st Division

Postby Predator » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Ex_Bajir wrote:Why 117th,why not some other number?

Otherwise the army is at best,meh.

John 117, Master Chief.
What makes it meh if I may ask, I can use all feedback!
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: [Pro-Pwny]117'st Division

Postby Colette » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Predator wrote:
Ex_Bajir wrote:Why 117th,why not some other number?

Otherwise the army is at best,meh.

John 117, Master Chief.
What makes it meh if I may ask, I can use all feedback!


The fact that they're penises.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: [Pro-Pwny]117'st Division

Postby stubby » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Not as visually appealing as the blind-packed pwnies, but I guess they work. Make sure your camera is set to macro mode and stabilized, either with a tripod or held against something solid like a book or a brick or something. No matter how steady your hands are, pictures of tiny stuff like Lego will come out blurry if the camera's not stabilized.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5081
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: [Pro-Pwny]117'st Division

Postby Ex_Bajir » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Predator wrote:
Ex_Bajir wrote:Why 117th,why not some other number?

Otherwise the army is at best,meh.

John 117, Master Chief.
What makes it meh if I may ask, I can use all feedback!

Yes,I know that,but why? The number would be better used by a halo-based faction (like mine,whenever I can either get my old collection of lego back or buy moar) instead of poni's.

Anyways,the photography was too blurry to see anything.
The Ex-Bajir, the last Commander of the Legio Mortis.
User avatar
Ex_Bajir
Officer
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: Massachusets

Re: [Pro-Pwny]117'st Division

Postby Silverdream » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:43 pm

stubby wrote:Not as visually appealing as the blind-packed pwnies, but I guess they work. Make sure your camera is set to macro mode and stabilized, either with a tripod or held against something solid like a book or a brick or something. No matter how steady your hands are, pictures of tiny stuff like Lego will come out blurry if the camera's not stabilized.


I think these pwnies aren't as good as Arkbrik's because they aren't hilarious. Still good though.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7987
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: [Pro-Pwny]117'st Division

Postby Zupponn » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:03 pm

I think Predator is a girl.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 6000
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: [Pro-Pwny]117'st Division

Postby Colette » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Zupponn wrote:I think Predator is a girl.


If you want my honest opinions on pwnies, the show itself seems fine and yes, it's for young girls, but it seems to have a plot more sophisticated than most stupid adult TV shows. I am certainly not interested in watching it but I see its merits and tolerated bronises by quite a lot for a while until Silva posted damn pwnie-pr0n all over Thunderdumb. That little shit Predator though, even silva pales in comparison, Predator just shoves this pwnie stuff up everyone's asses and in every possible venue. If it weren't for those two members I would totally accept bronises in the brikwars community.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: [Pro-Pwny]117'st Division

Postby Zupponn » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Colette wrote:
Zupponn wrote:I think Predator is a girl.


If you want my honest opinions on pwnies, the show itself seems fine and yes, it's for young girls, but it seems to have a plot more sophisticated than most stupid adult TV shows. I am certainly not interested in watching it but I see its merits and tolerated bronises by quite a lot for a while until Silva posted damn pwnie-pr0n all over Thunderdumb. That little shit Predator though, even silva pales in comparison, Predator just shoves this pwnie stuff up everyone's asses and in every possible venue. If it weren't for those two members I would totally accept bronises in the brikwars community.

No, look at those headphones.
Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 6000
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: [Pro-Pwny]117'st Division

Postby Silverdream » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Colette wrote:
Zupponn wrote:I think Predator is a girl.


If you want my honest opinions on pwnies, the show itself seems fine and yes, it's for young girls, but it seems to have a plot more sophisticated than most stupid adult TV shows. I am certainly not interested in watching it but I see its merits and tolerated bronises by quite a lot for a while until Silva posted damn pwnie-pr0n all over Thunderdumb. That little shit Predator though, even silva pales in comparison, Predator just shoves this pwnie stuff up everyone's asses and in every possible venue. If it weren't for those two members I would totally accept bronises in the brikwars community.


Predator is a terrible bronis, he shoves his beliefs up other people's throats.

I got news for you Colette, there's pr0n of everything. And in the absence of my floppy penis I must rise to the occassion. Because Terran is a god of trolling, and he's only 2 years older than you.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7987
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: [Pro-Pwny]117'st Division

Postby Predator » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:36 am

@Zupponn they are actually Red Special editions, like these:
Spoiler: show
Image

But they came out pink in the picture because of the bad lighting. And I'm a guy, thank you very much :evil:
@Stubby Thanks a lot for these photography tips! My shit always comes out blurry so this will help.
@Pwny-Anti Pwny flamewar: I am not participating in this.
@Ex-Bajir: I'll try to take some better pictures today, so you can see them better. Also name change imminent.
@Silvadream: They aren't hillarious I know, I'll write the backstory down as soon as I have the time, and the pwnys to do it.
Thanks To you all for the tips and feedback!
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: [Pro-Pwny]404'st Division

Postby Insert_blank » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:53 am

Nice Beats, dude! I'm super jealous! Let's all congratulate Predator on having the hippest headphones ever.
萌えを覚えっていますか?
Douse yourself in water and repent.
User avatar
Insert_blank
I like how the floor looks covered in blood
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 pm
Location: China

Re: [Pro-Pwny]404'st Division

Postby Cytheran » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:23 am

Insert_blank wrote:Nice Beats, dude! I'm super jealous! Let's all congratulate Predator on having the hippest headphones ever.
TROLOLO
Cytheran
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: Lego Rehab

Re: [Pro-Pwny]404'st Division

Postby Predator » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:35 am

Thanks everyone! The sound is really great, :666: sounds really good through them, so it's a reccomended buy!
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Next

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest