The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Battle Finished

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Duerer, Elmagnifico, Kommander Ken

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby Warhead » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:11 am

BFenix, you're right mate. I think you where the heavy, just making sure you was paying attention. :D
User avatar
Warhead
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7297
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby Warhead » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:42 am

Image

Photoshop editing works... kekekekeke!  :twisted:
User avatar
Warhead
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7297
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby mgb519 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Now edit in realistic blood.
User avatar
mgb519
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby Killer Karetsu » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:52 pm

mgb519 wrote:Now edit in realistic blood.


IMO that would be a bad idea. Especially if lego fire effects would be used. Plastic blood is much more awesome, especially when it's skillfully placed, like in this battle.
User avatar
Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1179
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby BFenix » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Killer Karetsu wrote:
mgb519 wrote:Now edit in realistic blood.


:protip:
IMO that would be a bad idea. Especially if lego fire effects would be used. Plastic blood is much more awesome, especially when it's skillfully placed, like in this battle.
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby mgb519 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:19 pm

BFenix wrote:
Killer Karetsu wrote:
mgb519 wrote:Now edit in realistic blood.


:protip:
IMO that would be a bad idea. Especially if lego fire effects would be used. Plastic blood is much more awesome, especially when it's skillfully placed, like in this battle.


Aw...I thought my blood edits looked pretty cool.
User avatar
mgb519
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby Silverdream » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:55 pm

mgb519 wrote:
BFenix wrote:
Killer Karetsu wrote:
mgb519 wrote:Now edit in realistic blood.


:protip:
IMO that would be a bad idea. Especially if lego fire effects would be used. Plastic blood is much more awesome, especially when it's skillfully placed, like in this battle.


Aw...I thought my blood edits looked pretty cool.


They did, but the way Warhead does gore is art. He makes the violence seem organic and entertaining.
User avatar
Silverdream
Nice use of noise
 
Posts: 6021
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby mgb519 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Silverdream wrote:
mgb519 wrote:
BFenix wrote:
Killer Karetsu wrote:
mgb519 wrote:Now edit in realistic blood.


:protip:
IMO that would be a bad idea. Especially if lego fire effects would be used. Plastic blood is much more awesome, especially when it's skillfully placed, like in this battle.


Aw...I thought my blood edits looked pretty cool.


They did, but the way Warhead does gore is art. He makes the violence seem organic and entertaining.


True, true...
User avatar
mgb519
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby Warhead » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 am

I'm only posting to move it nearby where I can find it more easily. Why?.. who knows.
User avatar
Warhead
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7297
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby Bragallot » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:40 am

Because the Bouncing Baby Elite Immortal Valkyrie Terrorkhan Berserker is going to fuck shit up, that's why.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 4273
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Here

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby The Shadowscythe » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:25 am

Warhead wrote:I'm only posting to move it nearby where I can find it more easily. Why?.. who knows.


So you can get on with that shit we discussed in brikchat, like a month ago? Iunno . . .  :troll:
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
 
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby Germanico » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 am

isn't the Wastelands that crap stuff in front of the palace of Fico?
User avatar
Germanico
Hero
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm
Location: Deeeep in the swamp forest of Peachian 4

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby Bragallot » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:05 pm

It's not *really* there. It's on the same table, but another planet.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 4273
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Here

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby Warhead » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Ignore the Fortifications if you can. As Brag said they're not really there.

I have come to the conclusion that Wasteland will never be finished and I will just have to call it time if I want to get on with other stuff. Many of the original players are gone for now anyway. Besides, I want to put in proper lighting and to re-paint the room so everything will need to be cleared, including the table so I can't piss about if I want to do what I intend for FICO. Sorry guys. Fuck you RL!  :fist:

Oh, the table will be set up again afterwards for more mayhem.
User avatar
Warhead
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7297
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: The Lego Wastelands: Turn 6 - Turn complete ORDERS PLEAS

Postby Falk » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Warhead wrote:more mayhem


:studgod:
User avatar
Falk
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron