Space Canadians

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Natalya, Zahru II, Nervyr

Re: Space Canadians

Postby ikensall » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Maybe you could have some mounties as an elite unit? I can't Imagine they'd be hard to source pieces for, as a redcoat torso and a johnny thunder hat are all the fancy dress needed.
User avatar
ikensall
Princess Cauliflower
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:09 am
Location: England

Re: Space Canadians

Postby Vami IV » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:03 pm

.
Last edited by Vami IV on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.

Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Space Canadians

Postby aoffan23 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:50 am

ikensall wrote:Maybe you could have some mounties as an elite unit? I can't Imagine they'd be hard to source pieces for, as a redcoat torso and a johnny thunder hat are all the fancy dress needed.


The CMF Royal Guard would probably work better, and the new forest police hats would work well, too.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: Space Canadians

Postby Falk » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:31 pm

aoffan23 wrote:
ikensall wrote:Maybe you could have some mounties as an elite unit? I can't Imagine they'd be hard to source pieces for, as a redcoat torso and a johnny thunder hat are all the fancy dress needed.


The CMF Royal Guard would probably work better, and the new forest police hats would work well, too.

I did that. I should post pics.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
User avatar
Falk
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: Space Canadians

Postby R-Man126 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Image
                                                               You... you used mega blocks......
Image
TROLOLO
R-Man126
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:56 am
Location: In the universe where spider-man lives

Re: Space Canadians

Postby Natalya » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:41 am

Who did?  Where?
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Natalya
Never Ending Identity Crisis
Never Ending Identity Crisis
 
Posts: 6126
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Space Canadians

Postby Kalvinator » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:45 am

I think sense he's new, I think when you said "credit to halo300" he may have thought you meant the halo mega blocks line.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Space Canadians

Postby Vami IV » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:56 pm

.
Last edited by Vami IV on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.

Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 3137
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Space Canadians

Postby Whiteagle » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:52 am

aoffan23 wrote:
Pwnerade wrote:And maybe engineers based on Red Green, eh?


OH GOD PLEASE. I'm going to be extremely disappointed if you don't make a Red Green mekanik with duct tape. Also, the Possum Van.

Screw it, now I really want to just make minifigs for the entire Possum Lodge crew. Pwnerade, you're my hero.

Indeed, nothing more Brikwars then Possum Lodge.
Image
User avatar
Whiteagle
Absolute Twatpot
 
Posts: 1712
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Space Canadians

Postby Natalya » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:52 pm

You can make like a team of Canadian Rednecks in space or something.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Natalya
Never Ending Identity Crisis
Never Ending Identity Crisis
 
Posts: 6126
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Space Canadians

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Natalya wrote:You can make like a team of Canadian Rednecks in space or something.


I'm thinking a nice little militia of handymen and hicks. Lego even has the perfect torso (just add suspenders).

Image
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: Space Canadians

Postby Silverdream » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:22 pm

aoffan23 wrote:
Natalya wrote:You can make like a team of Canadian Rednecks in space or something.


I'm thinking a nice little militia of Albertans and Saskatchewanites. Lego even has the perfect torso (just add suspenders).

Image


Fix'd. The hero could be a French Canadian Trapper.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8493
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Space Canadians

Postby aoffan23 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Silverdream wrote:
aoffan23 wrote:
Natalya wrote:You can make like a team of Canadian Rednecks in space or something.


I'm thinking a nice little militia of Albertans and Saskatchewanites. Lego even has the perfect torso (just add suspenders).

Image


Fix'd. The hero could be a French Canadian Trapper.


The Red Green Show was based in Ontario, you dumb shit.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: Space Canadians

Postby Zupponn » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:26 pm

aoffan23 wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
aoffan23 wrote:
Natalya wrote:You can make like a team of Canadian Rednecks in space or something.


I'm thinking a nice little militia of Albertans and Saskatchewanites. Lego even has the perfect torso (just add suspenders).

Image


Fix'd. The hero could be a French Canadian Trapper.


The Red Green Show was based in Ontario, you dumb shit.

He's too young to know what The Red Green Show was.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6705
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Space Canadians

Postby Silverdream » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:39 pm

aoffan23 wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
aoffan23 wrote:
Natalya wrote:You can make like a team of Canadian Rednecks in space or something.


I'm thinking a nice little militia of Albertans and Saskatchewanites. Lego even has the perfect torso (just add suspenders).

Image


Fix'd. The hero could be a French Canadian Trapper.


The Red Green Show was based in Ontario, you dumb shit.


I missed the part where you talked about the Red Green Show. All I saw was
Natalya wrote:You can make like a team of Canadian Rednecks in space or something.
and I naturally came to the conclusion that Saskatchewan and Alberta are full of the Canadian equivalent of hicks and rednecks.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8493
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Côme and 2 guests