I thought of doing this for awhile, but for the sake of rules consistency I ended up deciding against it in favor of requiring at least one Momentum die.
What I am going to do though, once I get to revising that chapter, is including an advice blurb for the half-dozen most straightforward ways to deal with a dude in Armor. And maybe a picture of Colette crying or something as an example of how not to deal with it.
6. A Charging Shove with +1d6" Momentum, to disrupt them.
7. A Charging Attack with +1d6 Momentum Damage, to overcome the Armor.
8. A Two-Handed Weapon, or any weapon of Size 2" or greater, to overcome their Armor.
9. Combined Fire from Heavy and Long-Ranged Weapons. The +2s and +1s of Damage still pierce the Armor even after the d6es are stripped off.
10. Keep hitting them with ranged units and wait for Overskill dice.
11. Use their Half Speed to outmaneuver them - ladders, water, climbing obstacles, etc. are impassible to them.
12. Use their Half Speed to kill them - Shoving one into a hole traps it; a body of water drowns it.
13. Use their Half Speed to escape by walking away casually and ignoring them - they are too slow to do anything about it.
I'm still busily going through and converting all the old table formatting to the new consistent CSS style from Chapter 10, so I'm not being quite as lazy as I pretend.