|Tek Level 6|
|parts of Mozorov region, Gold Sector.|
| Syndikat |
| 45th Union |
Peacheneg Armata Coalition
Chernarussian Star Federation
|The subject matter of this article is considered to be part of the "Nehellenium Universe Kanon" and thus became abandoned after the Ragnablok of 2018-2019. it is preserved for archival purposes but is considered Non-Kanon in the post Ragnablok era|
The Chervona bryhada is a far right ultranationalist group operating in the western systems of the Gold Sector, specifically the self proclaimed Star Republik of Varyag. The group was created shortly after current Galacian leader J. Lahey began his rule, The previous president, Stepan Tesarik had remained in the government as a regional governor, But after a few months had become increasingly paranoid and obsessed with fighting the "peach threat" in the sector and was unhappy with the current government and military's neglect of what he thought was a serious threat. Tesarik's hate and paranoia overtook him and eventually he abandoned his title of governor and fled west, The mostly lawless Ruby subsector had become a breeding ground of gangs, mercenaries and paramilitary groups. His celebrity garnered a lot of attention, and when he began propagating hardline, anti peach ultranationalist rhetoric, others took notice. Eventually like minded followers began to grow, and the movement became armed, and then militarized.
Eventually, when reconciliation and became impossible, with fighters and civilians alike in the Bryhada controlled territories were effectively declared stateless and banned from returning to Galacia, the region became the self proclaimed Star Republik of Varyag. A rogue, unrecognized state, with the elites of the Cherhovna Bryhada acting as the self declared government of this terrorist state. Varyag would become locked in a gruesome war against both the Kopachy system, and the Peacheneg Armata Coalition. Eventually they were declared an enemy of the Imperiya as well after rogue elements from the system started attackign Imperiya ships.
Cherhovna Bryhada forces usually deploy a few platoons of troops and vehicles at most in a conflict, They are not equipped for combat across a long front, They specialize in the taking and holding of key positions through sheer determination, violence, and reckless abandon in combat.
- Line - Regular frontal combat troops
- Recon- Indirect combat troops who are called on to do things like spotting and sniping rather than fight in the trenches
- Anti-Tank- Any unit that's primary purpose is to destroy enemy tanks and vehicles
- Support - Any unit that's purpose is to improve or assist other units, whether by directley assisting allies, or indirectley assisting them in combat by providing fire support against the enemy for others.
- Commando- Units that's sole purpose is to excel in killing other infantry and other minifigs
- Commander - Command officers who are given responsibilities over Units and Territory during a battle
- Regular - Units that recieve basic training for war, but really aren't expected to do anything but trade casualties with the enemy
- Shock - Units that recieve assault oriented training, Usually superior to regulars and used to punch holes in enemy lines.
- Elite - Top tier units that have great experience and skill in battle. Normally too valuable to waste in frontal combat but exceptions are sometimes made
- Special - Not necessarily superior to Elite units, although they sometimes do, Special class infantry are units that defy categorization. They are often some of the most dangerous the Armiya has to offer.
Cherhovna Bryhada is not a standing army that recieves government funding, so much of their equipment is either black market, salvaged, or stolen. However they follow a doctrine of heavy armor and overwhelming firepower, making them a very serious threat. Most of their vehicles are heavily armored and those that are not, are fast and nimble
- Supplementary Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0lvIK7qEbU
- Cherhovna Bryhada is based on the Ukrainian Right sector, while the self proclaimed state of Varyag is in essence, based on Rhodesia, except with a tracksuit gopnik twist.