Space Elves: Updated 1/5/16

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Bragallot, Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

bann154
bann is the mann

Space Elves: Updated 1/5/16

Post by bann154 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:42 pm

Hello I am here today to post one of my mini factions the Space Elves!
(sorry for the terrible photography and picture quality)
Little boring backstory.
Spoiler
Show
Not much is known about the space elves as they are a rather new faction in the brikverse it is said that they reside in a pocket dimension that they make lightning fast raids from they boast advanced anti gravity technology as well as advanced armor and teleportation technology they have achieved this by opening gates that act as portals but don't truly teleport them it acts more like a worm hole than a true teleportation device as it does not sicken the unit that passes through it.
Overwatch.
First we have two units of Star Weavers the basic infantry each squad is accompanied by a Grav Platform that carries a heavy weapon usually an anti-armor lance.
The blade dancers are an elite all female sect that are forever dedicated to honing their martial prowess in close combat.
For heavy support they use the Stingray Grav Tank that mounts an anti-armor lance and a star blaster. Now big enough for a squad of Star Weavers.
Finally we have the leader Starseer Kalsan (Credit to title goes to CaptainZebra) he is the fearless leader of the space elves and he is ready to slay all who oppose his races rule.
Last edited by bann154 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places

Zahru II
bog standard
bog standard

Re: Space Elves

Post by Zahru II » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:49 pm

I dig, the concept translates surprisingly well into lego. You could scale up the grav tank to fit minifigs if budget/inventory allows it.
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:57 pm

Zahru II wrote:I dig, the concept translates surprisingly well into lego. You could scale up the grav tank to fit minifigs if budget/inventory allows it.
Yeah thats the next thing on my list to work on so that it can actually be piloted haha

kingodacheez
Hero

Post by kingodacheez » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Looking good so far do you plan on keeping this faction as small groups like specifically for lightning raids or will there be a huge army that can be amassed should the need arise are you going to field any Howling Banshees or Harlequins catching the curves of some of the Eldar armor might be difficult the tank really rocks as a basic construct but maybe some growing and detailing would look even better missile launchers are a good idea too I really like the looks of those antiarmor lances would you mind if I borrowed the design concept for my Mobile Frame Zero units kthanks haha
Last edited by kingodacheez on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:11 pm

kingodacheez wrote:Looking good so far do you plan on keeping this faction as small groups like specifically for lightning raids or will there be a huge army that can be amassed should the need arise the tank really rocks as a basic construct but maybe some growing and detailing would look even better I really like the looks of those antiarmor lances would you mind if I borrowed the design concept for my Mobile Frame Zero units kthanks haha
i have 13+ more to add i just need the bodies and weapons so it will be growing a bit. thanks i wanted it to be replicatable so i could add 2 more hopefully yeah detailing will soon hopefully be added. yeah go ham with the lances haha

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:41 pm

I think this helmet could suit elves from space.

The tank looks rather cool aswell.

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:43 pm

motorhead fan wrote:Image
I think this helmet could suit elves from space.

The tank looks rather cool aswell.
that would look cool im not sure the colours would fit. Thanks I've been doing some work on it and an updated version should be done tomorrow.

Last bumped by bann154 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:43 pm.