Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
The Fleshwerks of the Cult of the Corrupted serve as a sinister and twisted counterpart to the Imperial Engineer's Guild. The sect worships the very flesh that they use to create unimaginable horrors with. Their constructs are grim effigies of metal, bone and rotten meat, held together by bolts, chains and withering sinew. Several past atrocities can be attributed to their craftsmanship, such as the infamous Corpse Grinder and Rot Walker type abominations that claimed countless lives over years of bloody battles. Their most recent monstrosity, aptly called the Necrohulk, seeks to echo nightmares past, combining the most defining features of previous iterations. Equipped with a necrotic syringe and a crude chain hook, the towering behemoth is a pustule-ridden putrid powerhose that tears through the battlefield with infectous brutality.
- IT'S PAYDAY AT BLEAK COMPANY HEADQUARTERS
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:36 pm
- Location: A fucking cold house near some cold ass mountains
- I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
- Posts: 1612
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
- Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes
That has got a lot of character to it, nice build!
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.