Steampunk Sword

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Me too! I used to love doing that.

My friend and I actually made these long comic books in spiral-bound notebooks. We would separate the pages into 4 blocks and we made these long epic stories that stretched over hundreds of pages. We also ended up having our characters meet up and we would draw the same exact scenes in the notebooks as they fought. It was highly entertaining. I'll have to see if I can find them.

vulcant13
Hero

Post by vulcant13 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:04 pm

drawing epic stick figure battles is where it's at. the bloody and violent wars waged on a sheet of paper fit the Brikwars spirit

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Post by Olothontor » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:06 pm

Surprisingly enough, they do. Especially since mine tended to be rather schizophrenic, bloody, and altogether insane.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Hevyneon
Hero

Post by Hevyneon » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:22 am

OneEye589 wrote:Me too! I used to love doing that.

My friend and I actually made these long comic books in spiral-bound notebooks. We would separate the pages into 4 blocks and we made these long epic stories that stretched over hundreds of pages. We also ended up having our characters meet up and we would draw the same exact scenes in the notebooks as they fought. It was highly entertaining. I'll have to see if I can find them.
I remember doing something similar to that. In class, me and my friends would take turns drawing ourselves in stick-fig form, and have them battle each other. It was fucking awesome.

Man, seventh grade was the best.

massacre
Champion
Champion

Post by massacre » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:55 pm

I do the stick figure battle "thing" too, some of mine actually had freaking catapults that "launched" thousands of stickfigures instead of a "rock", and "bombs" with missiles on them. I called them "suicide" battles and they were awesome I thinkI should start doing those again......
I'd just as soon stab you with a saudering iron, so please type something worth the 10 seconds it took to read. please.