Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
The guy has some mad skills and huge inventory of parts. Awesome.
My stuff: Medivo
I don't have time or interest monitoring every thread on the site, please PM me if you want to get something moderated!
- bog standard
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
I liked a bunch of these (especially since we all play D&D over at my house), but for whatever reason this one really caught my eye.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
- Clown-Face Bologna
- Posts: 2194
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
- Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.
It's especially awesome because it doesn't look like he mods many/any pieces.
- Posts: 3228
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
- Location: New York
THis makes me feel so inadequate. Also I have a few drow D&D miniature and they look really similar to these minifigs they are great.
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former- Albert Einstien.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 462
- Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:10 pm
thats so bitching!! the drow are probably my favorite race in DND.... if only they showed up in more places.... oh and the armor that evaporates in the sunlight is annoying as hell!
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1991
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
- Location: Fictional Deutschland
Hey, look who it is!
- Posts: 3938
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
And what a nice tan it has!
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests