Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya, Nervyr
Oh, He's here.
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:06 am
- Location: Here, i think
Welp, stubby just convinced me to buy hero factory. Now, to find some discounted Witch Doctor sets...
My stuff: Medivo
I don't have time or interest monitoring every thread on the site, please PM me if you want to get something moderated!
- bog standard
- Posts: 4194
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
I want to see these guys in action
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:34 pm
- Location: [in the matrix]
John Cleese wrote:Mr. E.V. Tzanbert of Homeleigh, The Burrows, Oswestly, has presented us with a poser. We do not know which bush he is behind, but we can soon find out.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
- Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Has anyone ever used those holes before?
- Posts: 3317
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
Yes! this pictures his offspring perfectly!
Ah, these diplomats! What chatterboxes! There's only one way to shut them up - cut them down with machine guns. Bulganin, go and get me one!
- Joseph Stalin - As reported by De Gaulle during a long meeting.
- Nice Dubs
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 9:53 pm
- Location: Deep in Sub-Arctic Russia
For awesome above and beyond the call of duty the Immortal Emperor himself awards Stubby the Golden Mother-Cluster. The highest medal of honor.
- kaka pants
- Posts: 7281
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
Return to The Armoury
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Valiant, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests