WIP AN APC

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall

Re: WIP AN APC

Postby RunsWithLegos » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Azshuran Empire wrote::shock: any body else notice that it spells anus?? :trap:

that is the whole point :P
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: WIP AN APC

Postby Predator » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:25 am

OneEye589 wrote:They look like my troopers:

Image

I love the guns you make. They're a awesome mix of sci-fi and modern.

Serious comment: Yeah, they kinda do.
Semi-Serious comment: Do peaches look like yellows to you?!?
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: WIP AN APC

Postby Zahru II » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:38 am

50 shades of peach :warhead:
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4403
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: WIP AN APC

Postby Ex_Bajir » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Zahru II wrote:50 shades of peach :warhead:

:ftw:
The Ex-Bajir, the last Commander of the Legio Mortis.
User avatar
Ex_Bajir
Officer
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: Massachusets

Re: WIP AN APC

Postby Natalya » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm

OneEye589 wrote:They look like my troopers:


Image

They don't look anything alike. Your guys are Peaches.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5275
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: WIP AN APC

Postby RoC77 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:30 am

Natalya wrote:
OneEye589 wrote:They look like my troopers:


They don't look anything alike. Your guys are Peaches.


Which means OneEye's guys look better.
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Re: WIP AN APC

Postby Bragallot » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:09 pm

:troll:
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5386
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Gloating over my driver's license

Re: WIP AN APC

Postby Natalya » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:33 pm

RoC77 wrote:
Natalya wrote:
OneEye589 wrote:They look like my troopers:


They don't look anything alike. Your guys are Peaches.


Which means OneEye's guys look better.

:2camels:
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5275
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: WIP AN APC

Postby HVNSNTSOLDIER » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Sleek design, well armed and armored, great colorscheme. Now send that beast and some troopers into the fray and blow some sh*t up! :mrgreen:
TROLOLO
HVNSNTSOLDIER
Battlefield General
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: WIP AN APC

Postby Predator » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:18 am

Natalya wrote:
RoC77 wrote:
Natalya wrote:
OneEye589 wrote:They look like my troopers:


They don't look anything alike. Your guys are Peaches.


Which means OneEye's guys look better.

:2camels:

So that's what that emote was for! I prefer to use:
Image
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: WIP AN APC

Postby Bragallot » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:11 am

Motion to have a filter placed that turns every pwnie image that is posted just for the sake of being a pwnie image into an image that says 'I'm gày.' Alternately, if we have the technology, it should make an armoured knight walk up behind the poster in question and slap him with a chicken.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5386
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Gloating over my driver's license

Re: WIP AN APC

Postby stubby » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:56 am

Bragallot wrote:Motion to have a filter placed that turns every pwnie image that is posted just for the sake of being a pwnie image into an image that says 'I'm gày.'

I think if I was going to do something like that, I'd want to filter it to something insulting instead.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4801
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: WIP AN APC

Postby Bragallot » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:59 am

It seems to be working. In forum posts as well as custom ranks.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5386
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Gloating over my driver's license

Previous

Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests