Introductions

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

Introductions

Postby Vami IV » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:05 pm

I may not be able to post my armies, as they are in storage. Instead, what I can do is tell stories, intro characters, and Intro my three home-worlds.
Yes three. Bitching about it makes a argument as valid as barking at a tree
In favor of the TA, I shall begin with hy largest home world, Vamtopia. Documents straight from the Red Moth.
Spoiler: show
File: Planet: Vamtopia
The largest planet ever documented. (So big in fact that Jupiter is a dapper pebble in comparison). Vamtopian Imperial presence: 57% (With the a planet this large, it would take even the Immortals a few years to conquer, and with average temps so cold that even the Iceworlders refuse to visit). Our glorius Empire rapidly conquers more and more of the planet every week, but it's size has hampered our fastest attempts. Despite this, the Vamtopians are a tough race of people (Cold wise, of course) because of their fridgid planet. Vamtopian summers can sometimes last for decades, making life quite miserable for the thick-blooded Vamtopians.
-End File-

Moar maybe...
Here are your pics. Stop bitching. This volcano minus X-Wing is Vamtopia at the Equator. Though, it's inhabitants like the polar caps better.
Vamtopia. With trillions of thrivingforests, cities, mountains, volacanoes (Wanna guess where our heroes like to hang around and build their cities?) and BION, oceans. With life. Towards of the center of our painted globe, imagine a line of black going in all angles.
Last edited by Vami IV on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
My Little Pony

Re: Introductions

Postby Thesson » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:49 pm

No. Why on earth would you make this the best planet in the world while also the worst. Bad tone and awful all around. It's like you were trying to be an asshole with this one.
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby Colette » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:53 pm

It's not even a brik fiction. Get it out of artwork and into the wiki, or even better in the armory with pics. If you want to put it here it should have a plot and some characters.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Zupponn » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 pm

I know this planet. The Zupponn Mining Co. controls all economic interests on it and has it wired to blow once the GT runs dry.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Arkbrik » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Thesson wrote:No. Why on earth would you make this the best planet in the world while also the worst. Bad tone and awful all around. It's like you were trying to be an asshole with this one.

Wut? It's not the best or worst planet, it's the biggest planet. And the tone is not worse than any other average planet description. Did you even read it? It's like you were trying to be an asshole with that post.

Colette wrote:It's not even a brik fiction. Get it out of artwork and into the wiki, or even better in the armory with pics. If you want to put it here it should have a plot and some characters.

Nope. This forum is for everything that I and Hoboman consider art. And I have a very broad definition of art. You should be able to post this kind of stuff somewhere on the BrikWars forums, because it's cool, but not in the Armory, because it has no pics, so Artwork is the natural place for it.

Zupponn wrote:I know this planet. The Zupponn Mining Co. controls all economic interests on it and has it wired to blow once the GT runs dry.

Hey, what a coincidence, guess what Vergilius Raskolnikov has done with the Zupponn Mining Co...

---

I don't get all the aggression. Has this Vami_IV person done something to deserve our eternal hatred that I've missed?
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby Colette » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Arkbrik wrote:
Thesson wrote:No. Why on earth would you make this the best planet in the world while also the worst. Bad tone and awful all around. It's like you were trying to be an asshole with this one.

Wut? It's not the best or worst planet, it's the biggest planet. And the tone is not worse than any other average planet description. Did you even read it? It's like you were trying to be an asshole with that post.

Colette wrote:It's not even a brik fiction. Get it out of artwork and into the wiki, or even better in the armory with pics. If you want to put it here it should have a plot and some characters.

Nope. This forum is for everything that I and Hoboman consider art. And I have a very broad definition of art. You should be able to post this kind of stuff somewhere on the BrikWars forums, because it's cool, but not in the Armory, because it has no pics, so Artwork is the natural place for it.

Zupponn wrote:I know this planet. The Zupponn Mining Co. controls all economic interests on it and has it wired to blow once the GT runs dry.

Hey, what a coincidence, guess what Vergilius Raskolnikov has done with the Zupponn Mining Co...

---

I don't get all the aggression. Has this Vami_IV person done something to deserve our eternal hatred that I've missed?

Tons of Weaboo crap and some other stuff that I can't remember has made him slightly unlikeable.
Colette

Postby stubby » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Yeah, I was kind of confused by the uninvited aggro also, until I looked at the list of people aggroing. Thesson and Colette have been (or still are, depending who you ask) in the "slightly unlikable" camp and were both subjected to the same kind of knee-jerk abuse in the past; they're just paying forward the same treatment. Victims of abuse go on to abuse; tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme etc.

In Zupponn's case I forget whether he was ever hazed the way Thesson and Colette were, or if he was already a jerk when he first got here.

Thesson wrote:the best planet in the world

Also, lol
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Colette » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:08 pm

My apologies stubby, that was unbecoming behavior. I promise to act nicer to Vami_IV in the future.
Colette

Postby stubby » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Oh I don't care if you're not nice; niceness is for the New People forum. I just think it's funny to come up with bullshit theories on the motivations behind everybody dogpiling on what I thought was a kind of an interesting start of an idea for a planet and religion.
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Vami IV » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:30 pm

stubby wrote:Oh I don't care if you're not nice; niceness is for the New People forum. I just think it's funny to come up with bullshit theories on the motivations behind everybody dogpiling on what I thought was a kind of an interesting start of an idea for a planet and religion.

Be an ass to me. It makes me learn.
Thanks, stubby BTW
@ Thesson You have a son. Stop being a unmature little shit ranting on the internet and spend more time with your fucking son. Get a life.
@ Zuppon I repect that you are trying to maintain your :troll: status, but you live under a rather large, unmoveable rock. There is a magical veil with similar qualites as the ore in Medivo's crust that prevents from sci-fiing. This is why I am stuck, and cannot crush the Britannians.
Last edited by Vami IV on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
My Little Pony

Postby aoffan23 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Vami_IV wrote:@ Thesson If you have a son, I feel for him. He must be wondering what his inmature dad is doing, sniffinf pot and staring at the strange box on the desk you live in. Get a life.

:omnom:
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Ben-Jammin » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Vami_IV wrote:@ Zuppon I repect that you are trying to maintain your :troll: status, but you live under a rather large, unmoveable rock. There is a magical veil with similar qualites as the ore in Medivo's crust that prevents from sci-fiing. This is why I am stuck, and cannot crush the Britannians.

The plot thickens.
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Vami IV » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Probelm?
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
My Little Pony

Postby Zupponn » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:18 pm

stubby wrote:Thesson and Colette have been (or still are, depending who you ask) in the "slightly unlikable"

Thesson was considered unlikable? I know of Colette's problems, but I don't think that Thesson ever got any flak from anybody. :?
stubby wrote:In Zupponn's case I forget whether he was ever hazed the way Thesson and Colette were, or if he was already a jerk when he first got here.

I'm not sure that I was. I tried really hard not to come off as a douche early on and remember Warhead liking me. Then I sort of just picked up the same attitude that everyone else has around here. Or maybe I was a jerk the whole time and it manifested itself as time went by. I'd accept that. :D
Vami_IV wrote:@ Zuppon I repect that you are trying to maintain your :troll: status, but you live under a rather large, unmoveable rock. There is a magical veil with similar qualites as the ore in Medivo's crust that prevents from sci-fiing. This is why I am stuck, and cannot crush the Britannians.

You have passed the test by not getting booty bothered and in the process have made the planet sound a whole lot more interesting. So, the ZMC is not on the planet, but broadcasts this to other factions in order to keep the area relatively quiet while we try study the anti-sci-fi ore with our high tech equipment. :D
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Whiteagle » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 pm

What I'd like to know is how a solid planet that makes a gas giant look small can possibly exist...

...Unless it ISN'T a solid planet IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Calling it now, the whole planet is actual a Dyson Sphere!
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Next

Return to Artwork