|Jellybean Rainbow Knights of Mocia|
|Kingdom of Mocia|
|King MethHouse |
Rainbow Knights at a froot flavors feast. From left to right: Sir Stalin, Sir Dogdu, King MethHouse, Sir IVasscus, Sir Rayho, and Rayho's Mom.
Among more advanced civilizations, Rainbowism and Rainbowist systems of belief are viewed as backwards, pagan, and even heretical. Nonetheless, in BR 2,004, the reigning families of the Royal bloodline had grown decadent and hedonistic, and fell into the libertine Neo-Rainbowist Revival. Forgetting their historic principles and standards of decency, and seduced by the thrill of just slapping MOCs together however they wanted, King MethHouse instituted a new order of Mocian Rainbow Knights.
The VladTron Rebellions
The Mocians became the most hated of all the major Royal factions, not due to evil actions or gross stupidities, but because of their insufferable color choices. Despite his dedication to Evuul and the cowardly nature of his troops, Lord VladTron and his forces were hailed as heroes across the galaxy for their series of rebellions against the Rainbowist nobility.
After continual attrition from VladTron attacks, the Mocian kingdom was reduced to ruins and finally brought to its end in BR 2,006.
Features of Rainbow Knights
Major flukes of the Rainbow Knights include:
- Their swords are taller than their horses, so they built themselves mechanical horses.
- They wear the most outrageously coloured armour known to the legonian smiths.
- There are only four of them, and they appear to only have an army in a few mystical comic books.
- They all seem to derive their powers from some form of animal, leading some to theorize that they are secretly also furfigs.
The Rainbow Knights are assembled from the four most brightly-colored houses in Mocia.
- House Stalin, led by Sir Stalin the Bear and Commissar Lt. Kruschev. Stalinists are known for their bearlike strength and communism.
- House Dogdu, led by Sir Dogdu the Dog. Dogdudes possess superior skill and strategy, and are traditionally given command of the royal army in times of war.
- House Rayho, led by Sir Rayho the Hawk and Rayho's Mom. Rayhoes rely on their great speed and flying units for battlefield mobility.
- House IVasscus, led by Sir IVasscus the Monkey. IVassicans are crazy and flip out ALL of the time.